Smallest Device For AXE Edit?

I'm old and tired of dragging my gear to church. I want to buy a second AXE-FX to leave at church. So I want to use the smallest and cheapest device that will run AXE Edit to store my 6 song presets that I build and practice from home, and transfer them to an AXE-FX at church. This is basically a preset transfer device. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike.

I'm old and tired of dragging my gear to church. I want to buy a second AXE-FX to leave at church. So I want to use the smallest and cheapest device that will run AXE Edit to store my 6 song presets that I build and practice from home, and transfer them to an AXE-FX at church. This is basically a preset transfer device. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike.
It will have to either run Mac OS or Windows. Axeedit doesn’t run on iOS or android. Is there a computer at church you can load axedit on and as needed plug into the axefx and simply transfer the preset files via a usb?

Yea that's what I was thinking after reading the minimum requirements. I was hoping there was a small less expensive device with the required operating system. Spending the money is not the problem. It's the overkill of something I'm only going to use for that purpose. Thanks for your quick response.

Besides my rather expensive Dell laptop, I also use a cheap-ass Walmart Windows 10 tablet -- it was like $120 when I bought it a couple of years ago. If the device will run normal x86/x64 Windows 10 (not Win 10 S and not ARM), it will run Axe-Edit. The limiting factor for how cheap to go, is the USB port situation -- the tablet I got has a detachable keyboard with two full-size USB ports.

Back
Top Bottom