• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Smaller Foot Controller w\ Less Features

kfowler8

Hi,

Just bought a new Axe FX and loving it. One thing I'd like to see is a smaller foot controller with less buttons.

I only eight button. 2 button to change the preset banks up and down, 5 buttons to select presets 1-5 or 6-10, etc., and a tap tempo/tuner mute button. Holding down the button engages the tuner and mutes the Axe.

I use an old Art X-11 controller that works great but lacks the tap tempo and tuner feature.

Hubertus

Power User
Hi,

Just bought a new Axe FX and loving it. One thing I'd like to see is a smaller foot controller with less buttons.

I only eight button. 2 button to change the preset banks up and down, 5 buttons to select presets 1-5 or 6-10, etc., and a tap tempo/tuner mute button. Holding down the button engages the tuner and mutes the Axe.

I use an old Art X-11 controller that works great but lacks the tap tempo and tuner feature.
Check the section ''Other Midi controllers'':
http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Fractal_Audio_wiki:_MFC-101_and_controllers

Top Bottom