Wish Small Stone Phaser

Kablesp

Small Stones are my favorite phasers and I've gotten close with the Bad Stone on 4 stages and the super mega phaser but they still can't quite get there.

Besides this, I absolutely love the phasers and vibes in the FM3. They are miles beyond what I got with helix native and so tweakable.

Well, I sat down with my Small Stone and the Naughty Rock in the FM3 and I was able to get really damn close. There is still something different about the small stone, a little more swirly and a little less low end but there were times when I couldnt tell the two apart. If anyone is interested, here is the preset. Enjoy!

90s Russian Small Stone Reissue Match

Attachments

• Small Stone Matched_20210807_222500.blk
    576 bytes · Views: 25
its a .blk file which according to google is associated with auto CAD programs. why isn't it a .syx file like most of them? it doesn't work for me when importing to the fm3 through fractal bot. id like to try it out!

its a .blk file which according to google is associated with auto CAD programs. why isn't it a .syx file like most of them? it doesn't work for me when importing to the fm3 through fractal bot. id like to try it out!
.blk is a block file, meaning it's not a patch but a saved block. I forget how to import those, perhaps drag and drop?

That thought quickly crossed my mind but i shrugged off the possibility of a block file do I googled it. Havent seen one yet...I’ll play around

.blk is a block file, meaning it's not a patch but a saved block. I forget how to import those, perhaps drag and drop?

That thought quickly crossed my mind but i shrugged off the possibility of a block file do I googled it. Havent seen one yet...I’ll play around
Yes, Repartee41 is correct, you can always drag and drop a .blk file directly from your computer onto the grid to add it to your preset that way.

Alternately you can place it in the FM3-Edit's "blocks" folder on your computer's hard drive (If you're not sure where that is, you can quickly access this folder by clicking the pull-down triangle next to "LIBRARY" and selecting "Show Folder" on any block in FM3-Edit):

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 10.53.06 AM.png

Once the .blk file is in the "blocks" folder, you'll want to quit and reopen FM3-Edit if it's running, so it can reload the blocks library, and then the next time you click on the well for "LIBRARY" on a phaser block you'll see the block show up as an option to load
Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 10.55.56 AM.png

Alternately you can right-click on any square on the grid, and select the "Library" menu's "Recall" option to create a phaser block with the settings from the .blk file you added to the block library on your hard drive.
Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 11.01.00 AM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom