Small FRFR speakers?

Andre Schneider

Hello all,

I am a very new fractals user, just got my Axe Fx less than a week ago. I've been playing guitar for a long time but always with amps and lately with guitar modeling software (Amplitude and GuitarRig). I play mostly at home and I live in an apartment, so playing loud unfortunately is not a choice, and that would frustrate me because with amps they sound weak when the volume is low and with the guitar modeling software it sounds bad no matter what volume.

But my Axe FX changed that and I've been in love with my guitars again since I got it. I've been playing through headphones and am very happy with the sound but wanted something that I can play through without headphones, but something that doesn't need to be big like the speakers I've been seeing on the threads I've found so far here. Something that would be as small as studio monitor speakers maybe. Are there FRFR studio monitors (or maybe are they all FRFR? I have no clue) and what would be a good brand/model for that?

Thank you in advance,

The newbie in the room

Any studio monitor system will work. I use an older set of Behringer Truth monitors (not what you'd call "well respected" by "the critics") and it the Axe sound great through them.

Back
Top Bottom