SM7b and Guitar Center Sales Fun

Nice, I like that. I'm just starting to explore ideas for retiring early and doing something different in a few short years. Not sure when exactly, but corporate life is getting old, and I really don't want to stick around until they are ready to fit me for a casket.
Retire. Live your life and enjoy yourself while you still have some mobility. I’m out at 50. Welcome to Starbucks can I take your order? Until I feel like not doing that anymore, either. Lots of cooking and guitar playing in my near future, that’s for damn sure.

Retire. Live your life and enjoy yourself while you still have some mobility. I’m out at 50. Welcome to Starbucks can I take your order? Until I feel like not doing that anymore, either. Lots of cooking and guitar playing in my near future, that’s for damn sure.
If I can go 3 more years my retirement income will be better, and I'm starting to really learn some things that I am starting feel more interested in. I like the techie work I do, but corporate greed is starting to bother me.

I want to do something to spread awareness about more natural methods of healthcare and healing, and maybe see what I can do in that field.

If I can go 3 more years my retirement income will be better, and I'm starting to really learn some things that I am starting feel more interested in. I like the techie work I do, but corporate greed is starting to bother me.

I want to do something to spread awareness about more natural methods of healthcare and healing, and maybe see what I can do in that field.
67 here, last October I finally quit the not great job I'd had for a long time, ended up at a non-profit that does genuine good. I'd recommend it :)

It's certainly not a low-responsibility coast, which I get the appeal of doing, but worth it to me, something I've wanted to do for a long time. You can make a difference and a living both!

Back
Top Bottom