Slow to respond in or delay in scene changes Axe Edit 3

vintageguitarz

Inspired
When I change scenes and Axe Edit is running in the background, I noticed that there is a distinct delay in going from one scene to another or to XY an amp setting. Is this normal? I haven't noticed anyone posting this either. Mac Book Pro - USB and proper Axe FX Midi Setting as per the release notes. It seems if I go to fast between scenes it is like Axe Edit cannot keep up as I scroll through Scenes. Any help much appreciated.

What are you changing scenes with? AxeEdit or the front panel?
If changing on the Axe, then yes, it probably would be slow since AE has to poll the Axe for changes before displaying them.
If AE is running, do NOT use the front panel..... if using the front panel.. close AE.

I am using the MFC to scroll through Scenes while in axe edit. I guess from your note that I should use axe edit to do this. right? Thanks for your reply. Brian

I am using the MFC to scroll through Scenes while in axe edit. I guess from your note that I should use axe edit to do this. right? Thanks for your reply. Brian
Before Cliff chimed in, I was going to say that if you are using the MFC to scroll, do not have AE running at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom