Wish Slope controls in the Filter and/or PEQ block

fractalz

Power User
OK, I RTFM'd first, so, unless I can't read...

Please add slope controls to the Hi Cut / Low Cut (Filter) and/or the Blocking (PEQ) controls to allow for different filter slopes, e.g., -3dB/octave, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB.

Thanks!

Could I ask for a bit of help. Trying to get my head around the filter slope in the cab block. Recommended setting for FRFR, and would it be dependent on what your setup consists of like passive Xitone cabinets and a matrix amp, powered Atomic CLR, powered Friedman ASM-12. My focal point is more on live sound of what I'm playing through rather than recording or FOH.

PS I have the Matrix Xitone passives and a CLR. Will have a Friedman by weeks end, I'm on a mission.

Last edited:
Could I ask for a bit of help. Trying to get my head around the filter slope in the cab block. Recommended setting for FRFR, and would it be dependent on what your setup consists of like passive Xitone cabinets and a matrix amp, powered Atomic CLR, powered Friedman ASM-12. My focal point is more on live sound of what I'm playing through rather than recording or FOH.

PS I have the Matrix Xitone passives and a CLR. Will have a Friedman by weeks end, I'm on a mission.
I don't mean to sound like I'm copping out on your question, but that's kind of like asking "How much salt should I put on my food?" It depends on how the food was prepared, what your personal tastes are, whether it's a soup or a dessert... The answer is "Use the amount of salt that you like best."

Higher slopes cut out-of-band frequencies more severely. The slope you use depends on how much lows and highs you have dialed in, the FRFR's frequency response, whether those frequencies are interfering with other instruments, how much highs and lows you like... The answer is "Use the slope that sounds best to you." :)

OK, I RTFM'd first, so, unless I can't read...

Please add slope controls to the Hi Cut / Low Cut (Filter) and/or the Blocking (PEQ) controls to allow for different filter slopes, e.g., -3dB/octave, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB.

Thanks!

+1! Would love some more options for the bell/peaking and shelving filters too.

Q or Order.

Q.
Q and order are quite different. You can't duplicate a different filter order with a Q control.

Back
Top Bottom