SLO100 Lead - Gary Moore Style

Great like always; Beyond your fingers, the sustain & harmonics, is it natural feedback, the axe fx, the schecter sustainiac or a combination of those 4 ?

Great like always; Beyond your fingers, the sustain & harmonics, is it natural feedback, the axe fx, the schecter sustainiac or a combination of those 4 ?
thanks.
Feedback is absolutely natural, I can get it by my FRFR cabinet Red Sound RS-MF-10 designed for digital modeler.
It has a special wide range speaker with coaxial drive to provide the same guitar cabinet feeling.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_11d1.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_11d1.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 32
thanks.
Feedback is absolutely natural, I can get it by my FRFR cabinet Red Sound RS-MF-10 designed for digital modeler.
It has a special wide range speaker with coaxial drive to provide the same guitar cabinet feeling.
Great, I never managed to get so much harmonics with the left hand though maybe the guitar helps a bit. Using the CLR cab, I do get feedback but the harmonics it's difficult, maybe change my playing technique. The Red Sound seems smaller than the CLR, is it available out of Italy ? (After June....I gurss nothing will happen until then here)

Great, I never managed to get so much harmonics with the left hand though maybe the guitar helps a bit. Using the CLR cab, I do get feedback but the harmonics it's difficult, maybe change my playing technique. The Red Sound seems smaller than the CLR, is it available out of Italy ? (After June....I gurss nothing will happen until then here)

I can get that harmonics with almost all my guitars. For sure the Schecter Solo helps a lot because the set neck and fixed bridge.
But you can see I can get the same also with other guitars.
RS-MF10 is available outside Italy, contact Red Sound directly to www.redsounditalia.com

I see, the RS-MF10 cab, it's even smaller than a CLR, and less expensive BTW. Do you now if it comes with the inclined support for using it as a floor monitor ? Anyhow, this will have to wait.

I see, the RS-MF10 cab, it's even smaller than a CLR, and less expensive BTW. Do you now if it comes with the inclined support for using it as a floor monitor ? Anyhow, this will have to wait.
the support should be included but ask to Red Sound for confirmation ;)
You can check also Pete Thorn demo

Back
Top Bottom