FM3 SLIPKNOT - Left Behind | Citrus RV50 & Herbie CH3 | guitar / instrumental cover

Antonis

For this cover I am using the Orange Rockerverb and the Diezel Herbert. I think Mick Thomson uses Rivera right now, but he used Diezel Herbert in the past... I think. Jim Root is almost always playing with the RV.

My guitar is loaded with Seymour Duncan SH-11 on the bridge, the neck is stock

Drums: Superior Drummer, Metal Foundry expansion
Bass: Spectrasonics Trilian

What do you think of the tone and the mix in general?

Sounds great overall, are your intro tones double tracked? And which drive are you using? (Perhaps pan intro left like the song too ;) )

Mick's intro has a hint more "distortion" giving it unique tonal character in this song specifically. Listen to the overdriven PUNCH that it gives in the spaces between notes.

That was great though, definitely sounds like the real deal! Far beyond what I would have been able to recreate! Question: did YT flag that as a copyright strike (just curious)? Keep up the awesome! ;)

Sounds great overall, are your intro tones double tracked? And which drive are you using? (Perhaps pan intro left like the song too ;) )

Mick's intro has a hint more "distortion" giving it unique tonal character in this song specifically. Listen to the overdriven PUNCH that it gives in the spaces between notes.

That was great though, definitely sounds like the real deal! Far beyond what I would have been able to recreate! Question: did YT flag that as a copyright strike (just curious)? Keep up the awesome! ;)

I have no idea what's going in the intro. Mick sounds so aggressive and abrasive. He probably gets that sound mainly by exaggerating his pick attack.
Yes, it did get a copyright strike. It's impossible to upload a cover a relatively popular band and not get one. Sometimes even a single guitar track gets copyright strike'd. The algorithm is relentless

Back
Top Bottom