AFIII Slayer Raining Blood (FIXED VERSION)

Fixated

Inspired
EDIT: Thanks to some tips from Bakerman, I decided to rerecord "raining blood." This was the one time I did not transcribe a song by ear and instead relied on a bad tab. I will not do that again. Lesson learned.

One of my students wanted to learn "raining blood" so I figured that I would learn it and record it. I did it all in one take. As usual, using the 5150 blue channel amp in Axe FX 3.

I was also very impressed with how well the virtual capo worked. It is incredible how there was no latency issue or tone loss.

Last edited:
Here are a few places where the Slayer way differs from your take. I don't know if any cover/lesson on Youtube has either of the last two riffs here correct. Also in the riff before the verse, the first Bb5 is in first position: x13. The next one (after G5) is sixth position.

chBdXM8.png

Here are a few places where the Slayer way differs from your take. I don't know if any cover/lesson on Youtube has either of the last two riffs here correct. Also in the riff before the verse, the first Bb5 is in first position: x13. The next one (after G5) is sixth position.

chBdXM8.png
I should have double checked. I will fix.

Back
Top Bottom