Slaughter of the Soul cover

Paperjace

Experienced
I just got a Matrix GT1000FX 1U so my brother and I had some fun with a classic metal jam. :devilish:

I've had my Axe for a few months now and I'm so in love with it. My bro and I used to jam in the basement when we lived with our parents. Now that I live in my own townhouse, we weren't able to jam because of the volume. Now that I have some volume control with the Matrix, there's no problems! So stoked to be jamming again without worrying about pissing off neighbors!

I'm curious about your guitar! Is there any particular reason you play a left handed guitar, strung for right handed playing? I'm genuinely curious! :)

I'm curious about your guitar! Is there any particular reason you play a left handed guitar, strung for right handed playing? I'm genuinely curious! :)

My brain is upside down.

Nah, it's just how a I learned how to play. My brother owned a guitar first and he plays right-handed. I'm naturally left-handed and started playing his guitar in the left-handed position without flipping the strings. My dad plays this way, as well, so I blame him, too.

dude, is this a lety guitar strung like a right handed instrumnt!?
i'm a lefty and tried to play this way at the beginnig, no way it could ever work for me! :D

Yep! It's a Carvin DC7X that I had custom built like that. I don't recommend learning to play this way. It's just a result of the environment where I learned guitar.

My brain is upside down.

Nah, it's just how a I learned how to play. My brother owned a guitar first and he plays right-handed. I'm naturally left-handed and started playing his guitar in the left-handed position without flipping the strings. My dad plays this way, as well, so I blame him, too.

This didn't seem to hold-back James Marshall Hendrix any. ;)

EDIT: had to add 'to' - darn grammar.

This didn't seem to hold-back James Marshall Hendrix any. ;)

EDIT: had to add 'to' - darn grammar.

Jimi actually flipped his strings around. :)

Some notable upside-down lefties are Albert King, Dick Dale, Paul McCartney for a short while, and the guitarist from Powerglove.

Back
Top Bottom