Slammerhead Shark ultra br00tal slamming djenting death metal band(parody) Sample

Hey, now I remember I've done a lovely love song in this same general genre too! For budget reasons, the MTV-ready video has some borrowed elements:

Hey, now I remember I've done a lovely love song in this same general genre too! For budget reasons, the MTV-ready video has some borrowed elements:

This is great hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What movie is that? might have to borrow some of that footage if I ever do a music video.

Legendary ending scenes of Indiana Jones - Raiders of the lost ark and Last crusade

I tell ya you sound like you're havin a ball doing this.. but the only thing i'd be interested in hearing is that 20.6 bass note so see if I can actually hear it or not. I have a good feeling I lost a couple Hz down there (and up there) over the years).

This seems a ridiculous waste of time for a laugh. If someone likes it, great. I don't see the point in insulting them by telling them it's a joke. Live, and let live.

Btw, tl;dr. Just enough to get the idea.

This seems a ridiculous waste of time for a laugh. If someone likes it, great. I don't see the point in insulting them by telling them it's a joke. Live, and let live.

Btw, tl;dr. Just enough to get the idea.
I see your point. But its a pretty insulting for me. I me thats some really bad tone and terrible playing. I think all involved just epically lose. The point is for people to like it. I'm not insulting their musical taste. I'm more mocking bands that do this seriously and end up sounding like this :/ Guess the joke is on me because somehow I enjoy this band. They are so bad they're entertaining and I enjoy listening to this album so if they are joking I suppose some of my taste in music is horrible ;)

I tell ya you sound like you're havin a ball doing this.. but the only thing i'd be interested in hearing is that 20.6 bass note so see if I can actually hear it or not. I have a good feeling I lost a couple Hz down there (and up there) over the years).
I'm working on it strings never came from conklin some sort of pay error so I'm just gonna get circle K.
Preset please! :D
OK its FW 18 almost 19 hahahaha. I have axe t jam room next time I take it home i'll upload or send preset. Its crazy how bad this sounds on my Rockit monitors I've had for 6 years. It doesn't sound prettty on my sondy MD Pro headphones or my IEM but the rockits really boost some painful high mids and highs the way they are voiced and alot of noise. Its bizarre but it doesn't sound god awful on headphones or IEM or other speakers. strange cuz I made the sound on the rockits. I think its time for at least slightly better monitors!

Back
Top Bottom