Skrydstrup and CAE

Harm

Experienced
Hi all,

Although my quest for a midi controller has ended I am still curious. I remember skrydstrup providing the midi controller for petrucci and various other big names. The brand seems to have gone low profile and it isn’t even easy to find info. Anyone have some insight?

Then CAE makes some huge midi controllers. Not a word about any compatibility with modern modelers.

Anyone good info?

Harm

Everyone jumped ship to RJM. Simple as that. Bradshaw is a scammer, and will gladly take your money and then not deliver, stringing you along with excuses and lies.

Skrydstrup has very long wait times + overpriced (even though the quality is great).

Disclaimer: I've owned/own gear from all 3 companies. I've also owned midi controllers from Rocktron, Mark L, Axess Electronics, Voodoo Labs, FAMC etc. Get a RJM Mastermind GT, it's the best out there.

Last edited:
Everyone jumped ship to RJM. Simple as that. Bradshaw is a scammer, and will gladly take your money and then not deliver, stringing you along with excuses and lies.

Skrydstrup has very long wait times + overpriced (even though the quality is great).

Disclaimer: I've owned/own gear from all 3 companies. I've also owned midi controllers from Rocktron, Mark L, Axess Electronics, Voodoo Labs, FAMC etc. Get a RJM Mastermind GT, it's the best out there.

Thanks man. Btw, I bought a Voes and am very happy with it. Very innovative.
About Bradshaw and skrydstrup: they also didn’t make their productt work with fractal products, except in a way that any generic midi controller does. A shame for something in that pricerange,right.

Thanks man. Btw, I bought a Voes and am very happy with it. Very innovative.
About Bradshaw and skrydstrup: they also didn’t make their productt work with fractal products, except in a way that any generic midi controller does. A shame for something in that pricerange,right.
Well, I don't think neither of them sell a lot of controllers to anyone other than the people they build old school rigs for, or to people who build them themselves. Different customer base.

Back
Top Bottom