Skrillex's Signature Talking Bassline Synth

thinking about it though - at the moment, you can't use a controller to switch between different subdivisions of the global tempo. i tried setting up two lfo's at different rates, but crossfading between them doesn't sound right. i could do a bass sound that wobbles at one preset rate, but not two

well the only way i could think of doing it was to use two lfo's and the sequencer, all set to different divisions. you can switch between two lfo's by tying a controller into their "depth" parameters with an inverse curve on each....but three...three switches? or use the "run" parameters tied to pitch, or three non-overlapping value ranges within a cc controller?

one of my wishes for the ultra was to be able to move through different tempo subdivisions like you can on the eclipse. really handy for this sort of stuff and any glitchy stuff where you want to rapidly change the tempo of something, but keep it synced. other people have asked for this too, but maybe it's not possible...

I'm sure it's possible, if not on the Ultra then on the II. It's just convincing the Fractal guys to focus on the effects for a while instead of yet another gainy guitar amp sim that's the issue :D

Please tell me how to make sound of wabblebass with Ax Fx - 2. I am still studying. Tell me your recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom