Skid Row - "I Remember You" (full cover w/vocals)

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
What's up dudes!!
Here's my latest collaboration cover with good buddy Stefano Como, one of my all time favorite power ballads :) Since the AxeFx III has been announced, I wanna dedicate this song to the AxeFx2 lol :D
I've used my latest patch (patch #3 - 80s Modded Marshall) with quite a bit of post processing in the DAW for all the guitar tones:cool: Definitely not the easiest song to cover, I really think Stefano did a fantastic job on this one! Guitars, bass, drum programming, mixing and mastering all done by me! check it out!

Once more I could just copy and paste my comments from your previous video postings... but to try and keep things fresh all I can say is great song choice, great tones, and great execution.... err wait - I might definitely have said that before!

Once more I could just copy and paste my comments from your previous video postings... but to try and keep things fresh all I can say is great song choice, great tones, and great execution.... err wait - I might definitely have said that before!
hahah thanks a lot man!!

Absolute perfection, both tone and technique.

Rocco, when I decided to finally jump into the modelling world I was leaning heavily towards the Helix, but your videos were the catalyst that drew me to the Fractal family. I know I can't have your talent but at least I can have your incredible tones.

And major props for keeping alive the best ever (IMHO) musical genre - 80s metal. I grew up with that stuff and still love it. Hell, I remember ordering Racer X Street Lethal and Cacophony Speed Metal Symphony cassettes directly from Shrapnel via mail order around 1986 or 1987. Anyway, I'm thrilled to hear killer guitarists like you still rocking 80s metal.

Oh, and props to Stefano, killer vocalist.

BTW, I hope you're gonna get an Axe-FX III and convert your two most recent patches. Yeah, I'm gonna wanna buy those.

nice job, did this in my covers band. lots of fun. I play a BC Rich Jr V for this one and it just screams!

thanks dudes!!

Absolute perfection, both tone and technique.

Rocco, when I decided to finally jump into the modelling world I was leaning heavily towards the Helix, but your videos were the catalyst that drew me to the Fractal family. I know I can't have your talent but at least I can have your incredible tones.

And major props for keeping alive the best ever (IMHO) musical genre - 80s metal. I grew up with that stuff and still love it. Hell, I remember ordering Racer X Street Lethal and Cacophony Speed Metal Symphony cassettes directly from Shrapnel via mail order around 1986 or 1987. Anyway, I'm thrilled to hear killer guitarists like you still rocking 80s metal.

Oh, and props to Stefano, killer vocalist.

really glad to hear that man, you definitely made the right choice ;) I just love all the 80s stuff, wish I could have experienced those years (I was born in 1989 lol), thanks buddy!

Back
Top Bottom