Skervesen demo with Herbert Ch3 and an ultra clean Shiva!

Really nice Erick and what a wonderful guitars too !!

Really like it , sounds production and video ... well done !!

I really dig the blue one ... I can't recall if is the chambered one but has some sparkle and "acoustic vibe" even with the astonishing Herbert !!

Unfortunately I'm left-handed ... a curse when you are a guitarist ... so much complication to find guitars ;(

Keep up the great work ... we want see and listen more !

Noriuky - Skeversen will make you a lefty! :D

I'm pretty sure it's the red one that's chambered, actually. Crazy how different they sound, right?

Eric - lookin' good! Lookin' real good!

Good god do they both sound incredible. What are you using for the drums, I NEED a snare like that in my life! The production all around is top!

Really nice Erick and what a wonderful guitars too !!

Really like it , sounds production and video ... well done !!

I really dig the blue one ... I can't recall if is the chambered one but has some sparkle and "acoustic vibe" even with the astonishing Herbert !!

Unfortunately I'm left-handed ... a curse when you are a guitarist ... so much complication to find guitars ;(

Keep up the great work ... we want see and listen more !

Luckily a couple of Skervesen's staff are lefties and they have made a bunch of them :D

Thanks for the kind words!

Noriuky - Skeversen will make you a lefty! :D

I'm pretty sure it's the red one that's chambered, actually. Crazy how different they sound, right?

Eric - lookin' good! Lookin' real good!

Thank you sir!

Yes, Strawberry is chambered. (for anyone wondering, my daughter named both guitars the moment they came out of the cases, lol)

Good god do they both sound incredible. What are you using for the drums, I NEED a snare like that in my life! The production all around is top!

That is Superior Drummer with metal foundry and a metal machine snare mixed under. Can't remember which but I'll gladly share the patch. Send me an email. If you have both of those packs it will load right up. All individual drum processing on this track was actually done right in Superior. Only compression, tape sat and some EQ
were on the bus otherwise. So pick the right velocities and find a good drum compressor and these tones are easily available :)

and thanks!

Sounds great. I'd love some insight into your Herbie patch, as I can't quite get mine to where I want it.

Thanks Bryce! :)

Crg123, it is an ownhammer v3 mix actually. I'll have to look up the formula and get back to you.

Kind of an unrelated question but, can I ask what video program are you using? And what filter are you using, if any? Your video has a similar look to Ola Englund's videos and I have been trying to figure out how he gets it to look like he does.

Thanks,

Chris

That's a great demo. I thought they sounded very similar. I preferred the look of the strawberry, but the taste of the blueberry.

Kind of an unrelated question but, can I ask what video program are you using? And what filter are you using, if any? Your video has a similar look to Ola Englund's videos and I have been trying to figure out how he gets it to look like he does.

Thanks,

Chris

I use Adobe Premiere Pro. Camera is a Canon T1i. There are no effects at all on theses... the blurring and such was literally me moving around with the camera pushing the autofocus button :D

I'm not very good at effect and such yet so I do it all manually :) Other guys may get that effect the exact same way... certainly seems so.

Sweeeeeeeeet! Tasty and crunchy mmmmmm. Im gonna fullfill my wish and order a Skervesen this yeah.

Thanks!

Drop my name if you do! :)

That's a great demo. I thought they sounded very similar. I preferred the look of the strawberry, but the taste of the blueberry.

Thanks! :)

Ya, it is relatively subtle on heavies, but much more apparent on cleans imho.

Back
Top Bottom