SKB Travel Case for Axe-Fx III and FC-12

I initially bought the fly rack case for my Kemper. But it works great. I don’t use the foam tray at all and the pedals honestly don’t move in transit. I put all the cables down the sides while in transport. I have been thinking of just getting some thin 1/4” board to stitch them all together. But not a big deal. FD4AAE87-1115-4C9D-8416-EEAF488FE0D4.jpegDAC7B6F5-0E1C-48C6-A1DC-A1693AE31991.jpegD957175D-7F3F-4087-BCD5-3D92D566EA49.jpeg

I initially bought the fly rack case for my Kemper. But it works great. I don’t use the foam tray at all and the pedals honestly don’t move in transit. I put all the cables down the sides while in transport. I have been thinking of just getting some thin 1/4” board to stitch them all together. But not a big deal. View attachment 83212View attachment 83213View attachment 83211

That half rack space power conditioner is pretty cool. I didn’t know they existed. It’s nice that it also gives you room for your wireless in a 4 space rack.

I initially bought the fly rack case for my Kemper. But it works great. I don’t use the foam tray at all and the pedals honestly don’t move in transit. I put all the cables down the sides while in transport. I have been thinking of just getting some thin 1/4” board to stitch them all together. But not a big deal.
That looks great. Just simple and clean.

That half rack space power conditioner is pretty cool. I didn’t know they existed. It’s nice that it also gives you room for your wireless in a 4 space rack.
yeah i got the idea from seeing a build that BTPA in chicago did for a friend of mine. So i searched out for the same one. its nice that it does about the same as a base furman but has a removable IEC cable so it made wiring it up in the back a lot cleaner. That way i just have one power con to IEC cable going to it, and the regular power cables going to the shure and and the AF3

Back
Top Bottom