Sitar

Idlewild

A long shot I know, but, couple of the guys want to do "Don't Come Around Here No More); Anyone got a sitar setting for FM3? Thanks in advance.

There are a couple on axechange. One is for the AX-8, so you might be able to convert it. The other (listed twice due to an update) is for the II, so without looking at it there's no telling.

Have you checked out the line 6 variax? Mine does a pretty convincing sitar. I can’t use it much with the songs we cover but it is fun haha

Have you checked out the line 6 variax? Mine does a pretty convincing sitar. I can’t use it much with the songs we cover but it is fun haha
The sitar sim is pretty much the only reason I haven't sold my Variax yet.

My next band is gonna have to play Heart Full of Soul, Do It Again, and Lebanese Blonde...

Just a suggestion, if you can't get what you want with a Sitar sound, just try to an alternate interesting tone. A lot of good covers stray from the original. There are a bunch in the factory presets. Experiment with ring modulator, detuning, flanging, etc. Here's something from Leon Todd, check out the Schmo scene.

Attachments

• Methamphetaclean FM3.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom