Sitar Tone Nailed!!

wow, that's amazing. i managed to come up with reasonable effort on my ultra, which i copied over to my II, but it was nowhere near as good as that, well done!

Obviously a lot of work went into that. Really great sounding! I dont know about the "patch or it didn't happen", but at least a rough layout of the blocks used would be very cool. Great work!

Wow. Thats insane. Even the backing sitar tone is axe fx?
Sounds to me like only the backing drones are regular guitars through the Axe FX. That is to say, I don't believe that the main melodic line is a standard guitar being processed exclusively by the Axe. If it is, major kudos. If it is not, then three lashes with a wet noodle for the lack of specifics. I agree with Sprint. Unbelievable (not believable). Although I don't share patches myself, I'm afraid the only way I'll buy this is if others provide confirmation using the patch.

Sounds to me like only the backing drones are regular guitars through the Axe FX. That is to say, I don't believe that the main melodic line is a standard guitar being processed exclusively by the Axe. If it is, major kudos. If it is not, then three lashes with a wet noodle for the lack of specifics. I agree with Sprint. Unbelievable (not believable). Although I don't share patches myself, I'm afraid the only way I'll buy this is if others provide confirmation using the patch.

all I can say to this is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom