SinMix Rock Pack - 30 Presets AX8, FXII [ Free Update 05.06.2019]

Do you have an IR pack of just the Friedman 212 Ext?
Yes, few IR inside my IR pack but:
1. I dont like this cab :)
2. Cab IR were made with Peavey 6505 Poweramp, 41 IR's
3. I sold that cab becouse - check point 1 :)

Link to IR pack here (Friedman IR inside) : https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=20&controller=product

why this pack is more expensive than the metal pack?
Becouse is more expensive than Metal Pack. After buying Metal pack You have 2 loyalty points i think = 4 E, which you can spent to Rock Pack and get this pack for 26E, or You can buy Rock pack for 30E after all you have 5 loyalty point = 10E so You can grab for free for example zilla cab pack for axe or another one.

If You think pack is to expensive for You just dont buy it. That's all. Imo the pack is worth more than 30E...

Stay Metal!

In the metal pack you included the IRs as Wav files. In this one the Wav files are missing and the IRs are only bundled in standard resolution. Is this intended that the Wav files are missing or a mistake?

In the metal pack you included the IRs as Wav files. In this one the Wav files are missing and the IRs are only bundled in standard resolution. Is this intended or a mistake?
Nope, This time only bundle presets in my rock Pack. Anyway all IR cabs coming from my cab Packs for Axe. All is taged on my video cab IR name etc...

Stay Metal!

Yes, few IR inside my IR pack but:
1. I dont like this cab :)
2. Cab IR were made with Peavey 6505 Poweramp, 41 IR's
3. I sold that cab becouse - check point 1 :)

Link to IR pack here (Friedman IR inside) : https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=20&controller=product

Becouse is more expensive than Metal Pack. After buying Metal pack You have 2 loyalty points i think = 4 E, which you can spent to Rock Pack and get this pack for 26E, or You can buy Rock pack for 30E after all you have 5 loyalty point = 10E so You can grab for free for example zilla cab pack for axe or another one.

If You think pack is to expensive for You just dont buy it. That's all. Imo the pack is worth more than 30E...

Stay Metal!

Thanks for the honesty. Really enjoyed some of your free Axe preset. I purchased a number of you Kemper packs in the past. Specifically the JMP, BE100 and XTC packs. Some really good stuff.

Any recommendations of one of your IRs that would pair well with a real Friedman BE100 and Suhr Reactive Load box? I am not by any means a metal guy. Cheers!

Thanks for the honesty. Really enjoyed some of your free Axe preset. I purchased a number of you Kemper packs in the past. Specifically the JMP, BE100 and XTC packs. Some really good stuff.

Any recommendations of one of your IRs that would pair well with a real Friedman BE100 and Suhr Reactive Load box? I am not by any means a metal guy. Cheers!
Well, my second name is honest or comparison :) If someone think its a just "businees" for me well... no comment:)
For more rock/vintage sound:
1. Marshall 1960 AV MF400 cab bundle,
2. Orange PPC 212 with old v30/feneder speakers,

All cab paks available as a cab packs for axe, and all sounds good! Dont have my Rivera 212 cab now :p that one was also good for rock tones. From Mesa cabs if you are looking good response for lead solo tones trust me stilleto 212 is really amazing killer midrange but really killer + dark sounding cab - for me enough for great lead solo tones. TBH many people searching a holy grail no matter kemper axe etc... but the key at the end is alwys good miced and pared cab with amp! Long story and many to say :D

Stay Metal!

Now Marco is armed with my Rock Pack! Let's see ;)

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• 29063095_1832937856736716_4911185139625120207_n.jpg
    29063095_1832937856736716_4911185139625120207_n.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 42
Hi, Tested my Rock Pack in a Mix! All guitars and bass Axe FX II XL+. Guitars: Friedman BE, SPlawn Nitro, leads and solo: Bogner XTC. Clean parts: Mars1987. Song mixed by Me. Enjoy!

Stay Metal!

And mix with Bogner and Cameron Preset from my Pack! So far enough from Me.

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom