Legacy Presets SinMix Producer Pack [Presets + CabPacks!]

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.

SinMix

Experienced
Vendor
Last edited:
hiya - just tried your free pack, and these sound really good, and a lot better than most of the presets I have; is there any chance you could explain exactly what's in the rock pack and metal pack? Just interested to know what's in there before I buy :)

cheers,

Ben

awesome, just what I needed to know :) I'll take a proper look and almost certainly buy tomorrow. The Engl one you had in the free pack was spot-on :)

bought it at the weekend :) Some great sounds in there, just need to find time to get through them all now! Lot tighter sounding than the stuff I'd been using previously.

bought it at the weekend :) Some great sounds in there, just need to find time to get through them all now! Lot tighter sounding than the stuff I'd been using previously.
Thx for order Man! Many to explore for sure :D Yes presets sounds more tight with better defined lowend than many other i think. Anyway in a mix kills.

Stay Metal!

Free Update SinMix 5153 Preset Pack. 2 new presets Hesu 412 Oversized G12H and V30 (sm57/Lewitt 240 Pro Mic). Go to my store redownload pack again and done! Have Fun! \m/

For sure Producer Pack is also updated! :D

evh_upd.jpg

Stay Metal!

Hi, SinMix Metal Pack (Part od Producer Pack) Big Update Out Now! As always all preset based on my Real Amps/Miced Cab sound! Check "True Sound" folder inside the Pack. 7 new Presets: 5150, 5153.Jcm800,slo100,Engl Savage, Mesa DR, also one preset with Cornford Ampsim (really close sounding to my Laney IRT Head). 4 Mesa Cabs/2 Marshall cabs! Have Fun!

MP_UpdaTE.jpg

Stay Metal!

Hi Guys! 4 Amps/Presets from my Comparison Real Amp vs Kemper vs Axe

now inside Producer Pack!! Have Fun. \m/

4amps_sinmix.jpg

Stay Metal!

Thanks, bro! I tried importing the first 5150 preset, but couldn't get it to work due to an error that said it contained Axe-FX II XL+ data.

Thanks, bro! I tried importing the first 5150 preset, but couldn't get it to work due to an error that said it contained Axe-FX II XL+ data.
Convert to AX8 format with fractool then import also cab IR. Rest of them are bundle presets (AX8 format included) just import and axe edit ask You where to store preset and where cab part.

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom