Legacy Presets SinMix Producer Pack [Best Metal Presets for FX II]

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
OK For Me: Presets still sounds good maybe even better without touchning anything :D Just more mids less gain and compression? Listen Palmutes :D Engl Savage Preset from Metal Pack.

http://brickwall.pl/axe_fw/

Stay Metal!
You really love that Savage don’t you ;)
Anytime I get asked the best place to start with that super tight and heavy sledgehammer-to-the-face tone ala late 80s Metallica/Anthrax/Overkill etc... I recommend your IIC++ pack. Can’t be beat:D

Thank you for taking to time to test the waters for me. The MP3s sound great, I will upgrade tonight!:D

Btw how many posts/likes/pages to I have to read or write to get rid of the “New Here” designation to my avatar!?! I feel like I’ve done ALOT and still nothing lol

Edit:
No joke, I just refreshed the page, and this post literally changed me from New Here, to Regular!!!

^^ I found multitrack somewhere in the Net. Guitars reamped with Axe and my preset mixed mastered also by Me. Drums is a mix of SSD and SD and few my custom samples.

Stay Metal!

Just bought the sinmix metal pack, have to say it is awesome. The variaty is great! I always tend to end up with the same type of tones when making my own presets, this helps enourmeous!

Just bought the sinmix metal pack, have to say it is awesome. The variaty is great! I always tend to end up with the same type of tones when making my own presets, this helps enourmeous!
Thx for support Man! ANd Yea many diff cabs inside = more diff tones, for sure you can test now some cabs with other amps but my pack is also a great starting point, remember about eq after cab block (removed here annoying freq from miced cabs and mics - every cab a bit diff freq area) now just set gain ammount small eq tweaks mostly bass and treble knob and done!

Stay Metal!

New Preset Inside Metal Pack for FXII/AX8. Friedman A> Mesa OS 412 loaded with Warehouse Retro30 speaker! Have Fun! \m/

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• warehouse_ico.jpg
    warehouse_ico.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 3
New Preset inside Metal Pack for Axe FXII/AX8. SinMix HellSound. 5153 > Hesu 412 > g12H speaker > Heil Pr20 Mic. Have Fun!

Hey everyone. Just got the Metal Pack v18 for my Axe FX II. In the folder there's the Metal Pack but there are also more folders with updates and other presets. Do these use the same 10 IRs that are in the Metal Pack folder or are there other ones?

Hey everyone. Just got the Metal Pack v18 for my Axe FX II. In the folder there's the Metal Pack but there are also more folders with updates and other presets. Do these use the same 10 IRs that are in the Metal Pack folder or are there other ones?
Hi, FX II XL+ user here, so i have more slots to store cabs i think, presets are mostly exported as a bundle preset so amp and cab part in one file. Import preset then click save and axe ask You where to store preset and where cab part. And for sure i use more than 10 diff IR's. Many to explore Man :D , anyway good luck and Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

Hi, FX II XL+ user here, so i have more slots to store cabs i think, presets are mostly exported as a bundle preset so amp and cab part in one file. Import preset then click save and axe ask You where to store preset and where cab part. And for sure i use more than 10 diff IR's. Many to explore Man :D , anyway good luck and Have Fun!

Stay Metal!
Thank you for your response! Keep doing what you do man because that's what I call quality product and customer care. All the best!

Back
Top Bottom