SinMix ModernMetal Free Preset [Hesu412 G12H speaker IR]

I'm really impressed with all your patches. Most of the presets I've downloaded/bought take a lot of adjusting for my rig but yours are great right off the bat. I only really have to adjust volume and the gate to my setup. Keep it up!

I'm really impressed with all your patches. Most of the presets I've downloaded/bought take a lot of adjusting for my rig but yours are great right off the bat. I only really have to adjust volume and the gate to my setup. Keep it up!
Nothing special here just LTD and BTW im really shitty guitar player :D But i have in my head all sounds :) Also preset tested in a few mixes before are released, so i know how they sound also in a mix. And what is important i use only my own cabs IR for every preset :D Thx Man!

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• received_1829712853725883.jpg
    received_1829712853725883.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 18
Notice in that screen grab you're doing the FAS Hotrod. Nice! I had recommended that one on facebook when you were looking for suggestions, It's an awesome amp.

Notice in that screen grab you're doing the FAS Hotrod. Nice! I had recommended that one on facebook when you were looking for suggestions, It's an awesome amp.
All presets for Rock pack almost ready 13 in totall everyone with diff Cab IR, FAS HOTROD also included, about used cabs: Mesa OS412, Mesa Rectifier 212 60W, mesa rectifier 212 70W, orange 212, Zilla superfatboy, Marshall 1960AV, Marshall MF400. I'm really shitty guitar player but 2 samples recorded by me You can listen here: http://www.brickwall.pl/axe_mixes/ :D

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom