Legacy Presets SinMix Producer Pack [Best Metal Presets for FX II]

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Hi Guys! 4 Amps/Presets from my Comparison Real Amp vs Kemper vs Axe now inside my Metal and Producer Pack for Axe! Have Fun. Thx for support!
Link to Pack: https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=105&controller=product

4amps_sinmix.jpg

Stay Metal!

I prefer...the real one...
The other two are good too. Can’t tell one of the two modellers is superior to the other, just a bit different.
Maybe I’ve grown with the sound of tube amps and I’ve played them enough to shape my taste this way.
I’d like to hear such an A/B test with the Axe 3 ...when we got it...

I prefer...the real one...
The other two are good too. Can’t tell one of the two modellers is superior to the other, just a bit different.
Maybe I’ve grown with the sound of tube amps and I’ve played them enough to shape my taste this way.
I’d like to hear such an A/B test with the Axe 3 ...when we got it...
All 4 amps checked? There is 5153 Savage 6505 and MesaDR 1992.

Stay Metal!

I was talking about the vid « blind test #4 » above and I prefer sample B, whatever it is.

It’s just how I feel it : the Axe seems to have something « more » in the high frequencies, « more » presence. I seem to prefer a « smoother » presence...it sounds more familiar to me.

But, to be honest, I can’t tell what is what.
I just feel, while A/B listening, that a sample is more familiar. Otherwise, they are all good to me :)

I was talking about the vid « blind test #4 » above and I prefer sample B, whatever it is.

It’s just how I feel it : the Axe seems to have something « more » in the high frequencies, « more » presence. I seem to prefer a « smoother » presence...it sounds more familiar to me.

But, to be honest, I can’t tell what is what.
I just feel, while A/B listening, that a sample is more familiar. Otherwise, they are all good to me :)
Part 4, 1 kemper 2 Real Amp 3 Axe. But check also part 1 2 and 3. For Me Savage part is really good. And Yea kemper axe still can't recreate 6505 mids and voicing. But at the same time axe 6505 sounds goid just diff.

Stay Metal!

I bought your Producer pack last weekend. While I haven't had time to go through all of it, I am blown away. Best investment I've made in the Axe FX since my purchase. Thank you for all the hard work.

Your generosity and the quality of your free patches encouraged me to make the purchase btw.

I love that you're constantly updating the pack, makes it for a great incentive to buy.

I bought your Producer pack last weekend. While I haven't had time to go through all of it, I am blown away. Best investment I've made in the Axe FX since my purchase. Thank you for all the hard work.

Your generosity and the quality of your free patches encouraged me to make the purchase btw.

I love that you're constantly updating the pack, makes it for a great incentive to buy.
Thx Man!
Have Fun!

Back
Top Bottom