Legacy Presets SinMix Producer Pack [Best Metal Presets for FX II]

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
So glad you continue to show love to the Fractal @SinMix !! There are so many amp models and packs you have for the Kemper that I would kill to have on the Fractal!

Hi, Soon Orange Cab Presets but now 2 new presets based on my Mesa Stiletto 212 cab! Inside good old v30 and celestion v-type. Both presets sounds good but diff for sure. SinMix RODO - great for rock/metal SinMix StillWithBalls - IMO great for dirty black metal or thsrash tones - for sure dont sounds that sweet like preset with V30 :D

Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

"Fender Dirty" Preset from SinMix Rock Pack! Cab IR was captured by Me from small Fender Combo miced with sm57/e906.

Stay Metal!

With the final firmware update for the II, will you be updating the presets on your packs? I own all of them and went through most of them and they still sound amazing with the new firmware! Awesome work either way!

Last edited:
With the final firmware update for the II, will you be updating the presets on your packs? I own all of them and went through most of them and they still sound amazing with the new firmware! Awesome work either way!
About updating presets, well i dont thinks so becouse i think even after update they still maybe sounds 2% diff maybe not :D And still not updated my II waiting for finall release :D and then compare preset how they sounds before and after update.

Stay Metal!

Hi, My Presets (SinMix) in Action! For Me sounds Great Amazing! just like tube Amps \m/

Stay Metal!

[Free Update] SinMix Metal Pack & Producer Pack! Friedman Ampsim Orange PPC 212 cab IR [Hesu Demon & Celestion Vtype Speakers] Have Fun! \m/

Stay Metal!

Wow what amps are you using with these? I’m horrible at finding ways to use the IR by itself to create a great preset. There’s infinite options and I never know where to begin. Which is why I love your packs because you do all the work for me with your all-in-one presets. Any chance you would add or share the full preset used in this clip?

Wow what amps are you using with these? I’m horrible at finding ways to use the IR by itself to create a great preset. There’s infinite options and I never know where to begin. Which is why I love your packs because you do all the work for me with your all-in-one presets. Any chance you would add or share the full preset used in this clip?
2 Presets from my Metal Pack: Fireman OrangeH and Fireman_OrangeV. If You have my Metal Pack just redownload pack again from my store/order history and that's all. Check also new Presets from folder _update2019.

Stay Metal!

2 Presets from my Metal Pack: Fireman OrangeH and Fireman_OrangeV. If You have my Metal Pack just redownload pack again from my store/order history and that's all. Check also new Presets from folder _update2019.

Stay Metal!
Hey SinMix, your producer pack remains my favorite purchased pack to this day. I’ve yet to find better “out of the box” metal tones from anyone else, that suites my desired needs. Everything you have done with the Mesa Boogie Mark IIC++ amp model, is breathtaking.

I want to upgrade to the latest Ares. I’m still on Quantom 10, which I believe was the highest firmware in your preset packs. If I upgrade to the latest Ares, will your presets still sound good? Or will there be quality loss.... I’m a noob with all these, still stalking the forums day in and day out soaking up knowledge for the past year, still haven’t even scratched the Fractal surface of what my II XL+ can do, so I’m far from needing a AxeFx III. But seeing as how this latest Ares update is the final Axe2 update that will ever be released, I want to be sure it won’t ruin your perfect presets because they are why I keep playing every day!

Hey SinMix, your producer pack remains my favorite purchased pack to this day. I’ve yet to find better “out of the box” metal tones from anyone else, that suites my desired needs. Everything you have done with the Mesa Boogie Mark IIC++ amp model, is breathtaking.

I want to upgrade to the latest Ares. I’m still on Quantom 10, which I believe was the highest firmware in your preset packs. If I upgrade to the latest Ares, will your presets still sound good? Or will there be quality loss.... I’m a noob with all these, still stalking the forums day in and day out soaking up knowledge for the past year, still haven’t even scratched the Fractal surface of what my II XL+ can do, so I’m far from needing a AxeFx III. But seeing as how this latest Ares update is the final Axe2 update that will ever be released, I want to be sure it won’t ruin your perfect presets because they are why I keep playing every day!
Testing right now new FW Ares with my old presets :D Samples for a 20min :D hahaha

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom