Legacy Presets SinMix Producer Pack [Best Metal Presets for FX II]

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
[Free Update] Metal Pack & Producer Pack! SinMix UbeRmix Preset [Bogner Ubercab IR] SinMix DiezelMix [Dizel 2x12 Oversized cab IR]. 3 scenes! Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

I had to jump on here immediately to send my praises. I’m still fairly new to the Fractal, owning it just under a year now. Which means I’ve purchased and downloaded my fair share of preset packs. There are some great preset sellers on this forum, but if you are a metal guitarist, this is a MANDETORY PURCHASE!!

I can’t believe I waited this long. Your free presets are great, but your paid are infinitely better. I just purchased your producer pack, which I was hesitant about given that it’s a hefty price tag in US dollars, but wow. It is worth so much more. The presets sound exactly like the most well known metal amps out there, and sound absolutely effing brutal right out the gate!!! There are tons of presets and cabs, yet I’m still stuck playing with the first two I opened (KK JCM 800 and REV F Mesa Duel Rec) which I can see myself having infinite fun with. I can’t wait to try the rest!!

If you want the best metal presets of the best amps in metal, ready to play right out the gate, stop hesitating and get this now.
(Not just metal either, that’s what what I’m using it for, perfectly suited for rock and anything else you need great sounding guitars for)
Zero regrets will be had. Thank you SinMix!!!!!!

I had to jump on here immediately to send my praises. I’m still fairly new to the Fractal, owning it just under a year now. Which means I’ve purchased and downloaded my fair share of preset packs. There are some great preset sellers on this forum, but if you are a metal guitarist, this is a MANDETORY PURCHASE!!

I can’t believe I waited this long. Your free presets are great, but your paid are infinitely better. I just purchased your producer pack, which I was hesitant about given that it’s a hefty price tag in US dollars, but wow. It is worth so much more. The presets sound exactly like the most well known metal amps out there, and sound absolutely effing brutal right out the gate!!! There are tons of presets and cabs, yet I’m still stuck playing with the first two I opened (KK JCM 800 and REV F Mesa Duel Rec) which I can see myself having infinite fun with. I can’t wait to try the rest!!

If you want the best metal presets of the best amps in metal, ready to play right out the gate, stop hesitating and get this now.
(Not just metal either, that’s what what I’m using it for, perfectly suited for rock and anything else you need great sounding guitars for)
Zero regrets will be had. Thank you SinMix!!!!!!
Ohhh Man, Thank You very much :) And thx for support! Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

hi! i wanted to know if you've got different scenes by preset or not? thanks!
Dont expect from Me 43145151 blocks and 31515165 connections :D My presets are simple - more focused on making presets sounding really close compared to my real amps and cabs. Mostly 2 or 3 scenes 2 and 3 for boost and some fx.

Stay Metal!

Dont expect from Me 43145151 blocks and 31515165 connections :D My presets are simple - more focused on making presets sounding really close compared to my real amps and cabs. Mostly 2 or 3 scenes 2 and 3 for boost and some fx.

Stay Metal!
This is true, I have the producer pack and I am in love with the Metal Pack part. So simple yet so brutal.

I feel like most guitarists know what tone they like, and they gravitate toward that tone when looking for amps or presets. It’s most likely an influence from childhood or growing up, usually their favorite band or guitarist’ tone.

For me I love 80s thrash, huge Metallica fanboy. So I love my tone to be super tight, super aggressive, bright, not muddy, lower mids, tight bass, high overdrive, but not overly distorted to where it gets fuzzy, and a crunch that pulls at your gut and has you grinding your teeth together in ecstasy. So essentially what the Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ nails in real life.

In my humble opinion, SinMix is the first guy to create and share presets that nail the dream tone I’ve been looking for. I don’t need to save up and spend thousands on a IIC+ Or the JP2C because I now have the best tones you can get from them, in handy presets ready to go! On top of it I can shred the Peavey 5150, Fender 5150III, Kerry King JCM 800 Sig, Diezel VH4, and countless other heavy metal BEASTS, thanks to SinMix. I can’t get enough and will be a loyal consumer for life!

\m/(-__-)\m/

Last edited:

Stay Metal!
great! that's what i wanted. gonna try it.

SinMix Dizimix preset from my metal pack. VH4 and my Diezel 212 OS cab IR.
Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom