Legacy Presets SinMix Producer Pack [Best Metal Presets for FX II]

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
[Free Update] New Preset - TriRex - based on TriAxis and my custom David Laboga cab IR. Login to my store > go to purchase history and redownload pack again! Have Fun! \m/

Stay Metal!

Hi Guys! You can ask Me why my presets are "custom" is it only a word? Well, I use only my own Cabs Ir not factory, also Many my custom cabs made just for Me! In this case Preset TriRex on rhythm guitars based on my DavidLaboga 2x12 cab! No eq used on guitars! Enjoy! \m/

Stay Metal!

[Free Update] SinMix Metal Pack! 4 New Presets and Cabs! SinMix Boobs, SmallFredy, NitroMan and XTC Lead! Please login to my store redownload Pack Again and done. Have Fun! \m/

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• SinMix_MP_Update.jpg
    SinMix_MP_Update.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi Guys! You can ask Me why my presets are "custom" is it only a word? Well, I use only my own Cabs Ir not factory, also Many my custom cabs made just for Me! In this case Preset TriRex on rhythm guitars based on my DavidLaboga 2x12 cab! No eq used on guitars! Enjoy! \m/

Stay Metal!

Hey there! These presets are awesome!! I purchased the metal pack the other day. Just wondering which preset was used for this Craveness cover? The clip says Metal Fredy and Trirex but I didn’t see that specific preset included in the metal bundle? Is this preset part of another pack?

Hey there! These presets are awesome!! I purchased the metal pack the other day. Just wondering which preset was used for this Craveness cover? The clip says Metal Fredy and Trirex but I didn’t see that specific preset included in the metal bundle? Is this preset part of another pack?
Hi, Metal Pack was updated few times with new presets for free. Go to my store login then purchase history and redownload Pack again. That's all. Have Fun! and thx for support!

Stay Metal!

Last edited:
Hi, Updated my Metal Preset Pack! 2 new bundle presets added. 5153 and EVH 212 cab IR G12H Speaker, Deliverance with my custom Hesu 2x12 cab loaded with v30 and Hesu Demon Speaker! Go to my store and redownload pack from purchase history!. Have Fun! \m/

Stay Metal!

Hi, SinMix Metal Pack (Part od Producer Pack) Big Update Out Now! As always all preset based on my Real Amps/Miced Cab sound! Check "True Sound" folder inside the Pack. 7 new Presets: 5150, 5153.Jcm800,slo100,Engl Savage, Mesa DR, also one preset with Cornford Ampsim (really close sounding to my Laney IRT Head). 4 Mesa Cabs/2 Marshall cabs! Have Fun!

MP_UpdaTE.jpg

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom