AFIII Presets SinMix Metal Custom Preset - Want to say Thx and Goodbye!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

SinMix

Experienced
Vendor
Hi Guys! Finally My Metal Pack for III is done!. All presets were made with FX III not converted with fractool. Latest FW 5.05.

Link to pack: https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=130&controller=product

22 Presets, 15 IR's, One Bass Preset.

All Preset were made with my own Cabinets IR.

SinMix EVH212 - EVH 2x12 [G12H Speaker]
SinMix MRC412 - Mesa Rectifier 4x12[V30 Speaker]
SinMix Engl212 - Engl 2x12 [V30 Speaker]
SinMix MOS412 - Mesa Oversized 4x12 [V30 speaker]
SinMix MarsMF400 - Marshall ModeFourty 4x12 [V30 Speaker]
SinMix Mars1960 - Marshall 1960AV [V30 Speaker]
SinMix DiezelOS212 - Diezel Oversized 2x12 212 [V30 Speaker]
SinMix MRC212_V - Mesa Rectifier 2x12 [70W V30 Speaker]
SinMix Hesu412 - Hesu Oversized 4x12[V30 Speaker]
SinMix MRC212_M - Mesa Rectifier 2x12 [60W V30 Speaker]
SinMix MesOS412 - Mesa Oversized 4x12 [V30 speaker]
SinMix Ubercab412 - Bogner Ubercab 4x12 [V30 Speaker]
SinMix Hesu212 - Hesu 2x12 [V30 Speaker]
SinMix DavidLaboga212 - David Laboga 2x12 [V30 Speaker]
SinMix Fender112 - Fender 1x12 [Fender Custom Speaker]

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• SinMix_FXIII_WhiteBox.png
    SinMix_FXIII_WhiteBox.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 75
  • SinMix_FXIII.jpg
    SinMix_FXIII.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 62
  • sinmix_cabs.jpg
    sinmix_cabs.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 79
  • sinmix_fxIII_presets.jpg
    sinmix_fxIII_presets.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Great job on these presets. They're all keepers!
Thx Man! For me slo100 lead - Bogner Ubercab IR is killer as a lead/solo, 5153 Red and Anglesevere Thrash both great for rhythm tones. And for sure very good cab IR's collection inside. Have Fun! and Thx for support!

Stay Metal!

Few Presets from my Axe FX III Metal pack! Presets used: 5153 Red, AngleSevereThrash!,Slo100 Lead, RockBass. Enjoy!

Stay Metal!

Stay Metal!

question did you convert those presets to the axe 3?and then you tweak them on the axe 3?all the presets on the axe 3 input and output are always on the same line blocks,when converting presets from ax8 or xl to the axe 3 the input and output always is going to be on the bottom line blocks

question did you convert those presets to the axe 3?and then you tweak them on the axe 3?all the presets on the axe 3 input and output are always on the same line blocks,when converting presets from ax8 or xl to the axe 3 the input and output always is going to be on the bottom line blocks
All presets were made with FX III, not converted from II (conversion sucks between II and III, but works great between II and AX8), also inside all IR cabs in wav format.

Stay Metal!

All presets were made with FX III, not converted from II (conversion sucks between II and III, but works great between II and AX8), also inside all IR cabs in wav format.

ahh ok!!well to be honest converting presets from 2 to 3 doesnt really sucks,i have converted too many presets and most of them sound awesome on the axe 3.

I usually stay away from preset packs as they don’t always translate really well out-of-the-box on different rigs and guitars. But, I have to say that these ones are really solid. Some normal minor tweaking on the gain for my taste and they sound KILLER out-of-the-box! The IR collection is also really good. Definitely going to use some of them a lot!

I usually stay away from preset packs as they don’t always translate really well out-of-the-box on different rigs and guitars. But, I have to say that these ones are really solid. Some normal minor tweaking on the gain for my taste and they sound KILLER out-of-the-box! The IR collection is also really good. Definitely going to use some of them a lot!
Thx Man! I'm not concentrated on selling presets, but becouse i use FX a lot same like my real amps i can make few killer Ir's from my cabs and then presets that's all. And for sure my presets kills in a mix, when you just play they sounds good but You can think "well, not bad but similiar to..." but just track 2 or 4 guitars with my presets put in a mix and compare with others and then You hear how good they sounds. Thx for support and Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom