AFIII Presets SinMix Metal Custom Preset - Want to say Thx and Goodbye!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
All guitars (quadtracked) 2 Hesu presets from my Metal Pack. Just reamped - no post eq in DAW!

Thx for support Guys!

Stay Metal!

Hey @SinMix ,
all your videos sound great and this might be the first preset pack I actually want to buy...
I saw, that you offer a free preset pack to try out for the Axe II. Is there a chance to test one or more presets for the Axe III? I'm most interested in your Diezel VH-4, but I would take anything - just to get an impression of how much better your presets sound than mine ;)
Cheers man

Hey @SinMix ,
all your videos sound great and this might be the first preset pack I actually want to buy...
I saw, that you offer a free preset pack to try out for the Axe II. Is there a chance to test one or more presets for the Axe III? I'm most interested in your Diezel VH-4, but I would take anything - just to get an impression of how much better your presets sound than mine ;)
Cheers man
Check PM.

Stay Metal!

Wow, never heard Nightwish before now. Thanks for turning me onto them! They sound great.
Ohhh Man :D Maybe I'm too old, but not a fun of modern 01 0001010101 1111 riffs :D

Here my old band and Me on bass guitar :p

All recorded and Mixed by Me many years ago hahaha :rolleyes:

Stay Metal!

Last edited:
Ohhh Man :D Maybe I'm too old, but not a fun of modern 01 0001010101 1111 riffs :D

Here my old band and Me on bass guitar :p

All recorded and Mixed by Me many years ago hahaha :rolleyes:

Stay Metal!

Haha, reminds me of when I had my long hair rocker look till I went into military then it all disappeared, lol. Pretty cool, thanks for the flashback and jams.

Back
Top Bottom