SinMix Friedman 2018 Q10.01 Zilla SuperFatBoy [Free Preset]

SinMix

Experienced
Vendor
Hi Guys! Any Friedman Lovers here? :D Updated my Free Preset Pack with new Friedman2018 Ampsim. Cab > Zilla SuperFatboy 212 [Celestion v30]. Preset was made with my Washburn guitar and EMG 81 pickup. IMO best for playing at home on headphones, small studio monitors fit also killer in a Mix! For Live use and higher volume probably needs some small eq. Its Fast and Tight! Have Fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qfstqj9f2e6wb3/SinMix_FreeAxe_Presetpack.zip?dl=0

How it sounds in Feared Song?

Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• friedman_lovers.jpg
    friedman_lovers.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I'm in chugga heaven. Thanks SinMix, you've made me a very happy man. Love all of your presets, you certainly have a great talent for sound.

I'm definitely having fun.

For some reason when I convert to Ax8 using fractool it doesnt give me a friedman amp but instead is giving me a clean amp : 5F1 Tweed EC ??

Would you be able to upload or share this friedmanzilla preset for ax8 as well ? Cheers !!!

Thank you !!!!

For some reason when I convert to Ax8 using fractool it doesnt give me a friedman amp but instead is giving me a clean amp : 5F1 Tweed EC ??

Would you be able to upload or share this friedmanzilla preset for ax8 as well ? Cheers !!!

Thank you !!!!
Cant, becouse preset was made with new FW Q10.01 and my FX IIXL+. You need to wait for AX8 FW update :D

Stay Metal!

Exactly the base tone I've been looking for ! :cool:
Just tamed a bit lows and highs for live application (-3 db @ 200 Hz and 10 kHz) in another patch and added the FX chains from my self-made preset on both (one preset for studio, another one for live and rehearsals).

Perfect !

Exactly the base tone I've been looking for ! :cool:
Just tamed a bit lows and highs for live application (-3 db @ 200 Hz and 10 kHz) in another patch and added the FX chains from my self-made preset on both (one preset for studio, another one for live and rehearsals).

Perfect !
Thx Man! :D You can find more rock tones inside Rock Pack. MiniRock Pack 12 presets just with friedman ampsims inside and much more!
https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=112&controller=product

Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom