Experienced
Vendor

Attachments

• IMG_20201106_181633_173.jpg
    IMG_20201106_181633_173.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Thanks for the preset.
Those are Crazy kickass vocals too...I tried singing a verse and coughed up a lung. Cant imagine how anyone can sing like this over the span of a career..

This sounds is incredible! Is the signal from the AxeFXIII straight into a recording mix?
I really enjoy playing with your preset. I had a go with it last night and sticked to it for a while. It sounds great!

Cheers
Axelman8
Yes, mixed backing track + 2 DI guitars tracks reamped with Preset, limiter on master bus and done. Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

I don't know how I could miss your stuff for almost 3 years, when I bought my first Axe FX 🤯
Especially because we are basicly neighbours with good taste in music 😅

I read some random stuff in the german Axe FX forum and discovered a comment from Marcus of Blind Guardian, talking very well about your presets. I know him a for a while now and usually he doesn't really like any preset you can buy somewhere.

I had to check that and I couldn't stop playing until late at night. The best presets and IR's that I ever bought.
Just one thing.......the Axe FX 3 stuff, there is few contend. Would be cool to have some more packs to choose from.

I don't know how I could miss your stuff for almost 3 years, when I bought my first Axe FX 🤯
Especially because we are basicly neighbours with good taste in music 😅

I read some random stuff in the german Axe FX forum and discovered a comment from Marcus of Blind Guardian, talking very well about your presets. I know him a for a while now and usually he doesn't really like any preset you can buy somewhere.

I had to check that and I couldn't stop playing until late at night. The best presets and IR's that I ever bought.
Just one thing.......the Axe FX 3 stuff, there is few contend. Would be cool to have some more packs to choose from.
Hi, Thx Man! Well i'm more knowed as a guy from Kemper profiles - and probably Fractal guys dont like Me (not my work hahaha) Anyway Becouse i have really nice collection of cabs/speakers mics and i know them very good its not a problem to Me making good Kemper profiles Axe Helix Presets or just IR's. I dont like to making many (new) presets based on same cab Ir's - so You can expect something new when i get new cab speaker or mic - then it make sense for Me - maybe not good for my hobby or "small businesses" but well.

Anyway have fun play loud and stay metal!

SinMix.

Back
Top Bottom