FM3 Presets SinMix FM3 Metal Pack Out Now! [24 Presets Not for Noobs!]

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
Dont remember, if You have pack import preset and check.Probably some Marshall. Have fm3 now only...

Stay Metal!
Thanks for your quick response. I saw your post about the pack being on sale (sale has expired since then) and checked out your play through. That preset grabbed my attention, but didn't see a listing of the amp like several others did. I'll definitely keep a look out for your next sale.

Just picked these up for the III today! Looking forward to checking them out! Cheers!
Thx Man! Remember, you can tweak a bit every preset for own taste! But IRs taken from my cabs collection its what You pay for mostly.
Stay Metal!

I’m brand new to the FM3 and just bought these today. First off, thanks for all the work you put into these.
I had a question about the cabs-
Is the cab in each preset folder meant to be loaded into Cab 1 and leave the other muted? Uploaded into both cab 1 and 2? Should I leave the input to left, right, or summed? I’m using it to record mono tracks directly into my DAW if that makes any difference. Any help is appreciated!

I have a few of these Presets and forget how I loaded the scenes but after I got it sorted out I had some really kick ass tones

I’m brand new to the FM3 and just bought these today. First off, thanks for all the work you put into these.
I had a question about the cabs-
Is the cab in each preset folder meant to be loaded into Cab 1 and leave the other muted? Uploaded into both cab 1 and 2? Should I leave the input to left, right, or summed? I’m using it to record mono tracks directly into my DAW if that makes any difference. Any help is appreciated!
Hi, Yes, i use only one cab with every preset - that's why You have folders with preset and used cab part. Import prest then load cab from preset folder (becouse all eq after cab block based on specific cab IR) save and done. Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

Just wanted to let you know that I stumbled upon your pack whilst searching for FM3 metal presets. I made the purchase, and just spent the past 1.5 hours blasting metal riffs with a giant smile on my face. I've been listing to metal for three decades and your pack has brought me so much joy. Kudos to you for putting this together. I hope to see more FM3 stuff from you!

Just wanted to let you know that I stumbled upon your pack whilst searching for FM3 metal presets. I made the purchase, and just spent the past 1.5 hours blasting metal riffs with a giant smile on my face. I've been listing to metal for three decades and your pack has brought me so much joy. Kudos to you for putting this together. I hope to see more FM3 stuff from you!
Ohhh, Thx Man! ;) Pack is very good IMO and i think inside is enough good presets for any type of metal. I think everyone should know when to say enough is enough. Im not planing to release more presets for FX3 just for money, :p Released few pack for ToneX and Quadcortex and also enough from Me. All my presets based on my own cabinets/irs - maybe thats the key becouse i spent many time and money testing diff speakers in my cabs.

Thx again for support and Have Fun! They are great not just for playing but they also fit killer in a mix with min tweaking.

Stay Metal!

Hi Guys!
Have Something for You. Mixready HiGain IR Pack!
Link to Pack Here:

https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=169&controller=product

21 Impulses from my Cabinets Collection.
MixReady - Edited by Me for HiGain Guitar Tone.

Why HiGain?- Becouse i have only cabs for use with HiGain Guitar Tone
Why MixReady? - Ir's are edited by Me based on Few Ampsims and few diff metal songs! Compared also to many "Famous" Vendors Ir's and want to say they are very good.

Mics: Mostly 2 mics combination Dynamic Shure SM57 and Audio Technica AT3035 Condenser mic.

Mesa V30 Speakers 60 and 70W
Celestion Classic Lead
Celestion Greenback
Celestion G12T75
Celestion K100
Celestion G12H
Alnico Cream
Eminence Legend
Hesu Demon

24 BIT 44.1 48 96 KHz

Have Fun and Thx for Support!
SinMix