SinMix Diezel VH4 + David Laboga cab [Eminence The Wizard/Celestion Vtype]

SinMix

Experienced
Vendor
Hi Guys!, Last time was Preset with my Hesu 412 cab and G12H, Today Diezel VH4 and my DL cab. Eminence The Wizard/Celestion Vtype IR. Again dont expect Mesa OS cab SOund! :D Preset still sounds midrangy like all Diezels Amps, but also very tight becouse of speakers :D AX8, FXII, FXIIXL, FXIIXL+ Bundle preset format. Have Fun!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukcno4loesqarwg/SinMix_DziVH4_DL412.zip?dl=0

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• IMG_20180315_111446_764.jpg
    IMG_20180315_111446_764.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 20
I am only a month in to having my Axe II+ and I love it. This is the second preset/cab I tried from SinMix and I really like the precision and attention to detail put in to these tones down to the para-eq block taking out that smidgen of frequency that disturbs the tone even a hair. Now I have to decide which pack to buy. Thanks for the samples!!!!

I am only a month in to having my Axe II+ and I love it. This is the second preset/cab I tried from SinMix and I really like the precision and attention to detail put in to these tones down to the para-eq block taking out that smidgen of frequency that disturbs the tone even a hair. Now I have to decide which pack to buy. Thanks for the samples!!!!
Thx Man! Yea problem is always the same some annoying freq coming from miced cab (depend on used speaker mic or mic pos) :) Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom