AFIII Presets SinMix Metal Custom Preset - Want to say Thx and Goodbye!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Thanks bro.. I'll check them out.

btw, your website.. you should add the menu item for FXIII presets also... had to come back to here to get the correct link

Mesa Triplecrown preset from my Five Sin's Pack

5153 Red Preset from my Metal Pack

Both Packs updated to latest FW 14.00 Version.

Have Fun!

Anyone with medium to low output passives having success with these? These sound great, but I'm about as opposite as you can get from the guitar these were made with and I've never had someone else's preset work for me.

FWIW, this guy's stuff is really good. I was testing a preset of his and was very impressed. Good ears.
thank you very much ;) I'm a simple solutions guy even with presets. Simple chain like in real word gate > boost (if needed) > amp > cab > some post eq (mostly for removing annoying freq coming from miced cab (all depend on speaker, mic, mic position) > few fx for lead tones and enough. Simple solutions are good becouse they are simple ;)

Anyone with medium to low output passives having success with these? These sound great, but I'm about as opposite as you can get from the guitar these were made with and I've never had someone else's preset work for me.

All presets are made with diff guitars pickups - i have mix of diff DI guitars tracks in my DAW so first i reamp few tracks and test them in a mix and solo, for live test i use my Powerstage poweramp and few my real cabs. After all i test them with 2 my guitars. I'm more studio guy so my presets sounds best in a mix in full context. Anyway i have many DI tracks depend on what i want to make. For example have few directly from Marco Sfogli and many other guitarists. Rock pack was made for tele/strat guitar. And was optimized with 2 guitars. I have tons of real amps and cabs so i can always compare real amp sounds to my presets.

Long story, but my Kemper profiles are used by many famous bands (mostly metal) But Hey i can make even Peavey 6505 sounds like a good rock amp, its just a tool.

Stay Metal!

I definitely recommend you update your site copy because currently you have this notification on the pack:

"Washburn PXS 10E DLX TBM guitar with EMG 81 pickup was used for making all presets."

I bought them last night and I can confirm that they work great with my pickups. You REALLY know how to capture the sound and feel of a speaker trying to leap out of a 4x12. I feel like I can hear the wood straining, groaning, and praying that the nails hold it together. Wow. There is also this prevailing feel of “moving air” in all your presets that I haven’t had since I switched to modelers, and I didn’t even know I missed it.

Also, your fender IR is just easy mode for fender cleans. Its got that signature upper mid “chirp” and sits in a mix well.

thanks so much!

I definitely recommend you update your site copy because currently you have this notification on the pack:

"Washburn PXS 10E DLX TBM guitar with EMG 81 pickup was used for making all presets."
Well, like i said before, i use mix of diff DI guitars tracks to test my presets, but at the end i plug my Washburn and tweak them a bit playing some riffs. Can't make "golden" presets for every guitar pickups etc... but i think at the end all what You need to do is set proper amount of gain small eq tweaks more or less lowend and topend and done.

Yes, all Irs coming from my cabs collections and all were made by Me. About Fender IR, one was made with old Fender speaker now inside my Marshall MF400 4x12 and one from fender pro junior 1x12 combo :rolleyes:

Thx for support! and Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

Another Archon Preset inside Metal Pack! This time with IR coming from my Hesu Moder 212 cab! SinMix ArchiHesu.

Have Fun!

Attachments

• IMG_20180313_113454_669.jpg
    IMG_20180313_113454_669.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom