SinMix [Custom Presets & IR] Producer Pack Out Now!

USAIIC++ Pack [Free Update] Preset 12 Added. My Marshall MF400 cab IR. Great with Tele and Strat Guitar, for more Metal Tone just enable Boost   For leads and solo enable Delay+Reverb or go to scene 2. Have Fun! \m/

Stay Metal!

Hi,
13 Bundle Presets for Fractal Axe FXII, FXIIXL, FXIIXL+, AX8 All Preset based on my Real Peavey 5150 Amp Sound. Here comparison: http://www.sinmix.pl/2018/02/07/peavey-5150ii-evh212-g12h-real-amp-axe-fx-ii-kemper/

Link To Pack: https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=117&controller=product

Cabinets List:

01 - Mesa Oversized 4x12 [V30] Shure sm57/Heil Pr20
02 - Mesa Rectifier 4x12 [V30] Shure sm57 Heil PR20
03 - Marshall 1960AV 4x12 [V30] - shure sm57/Heil PR20
04 - EVH 2x12 [G12H] - shure sm57
05 - EVH 2x12 [V30] - shure sm57
06 - Mesa Stiletto 2x12 [V30] - shure sm57
07 - Marshall ModFourty 4x12 [V30] - shure sm57
08 - Zilla SuperFatBoy 2x12 [v30] - shure sm57
09 - Mesa Rectifier 2x12 140W [V30] - shure sm57
10 - Mesa Rectifier 2x12 120W [V30] - shure sm57
11 - Mesa Rectifier 4x12 [V30] - shure sm57
12 - Laboga 4x12 [V30] - shure sm57

P.S Probably my last Pack for Axe, all released will be Updated for Free with new Cabs in the future.

Stay Metal!

@SinMix
Hi there! I just tried to buy the Metal Pack and the 2C++ Preset Pack but, for some reason the order wouldn't process with my card. My order number is PCYEVOGPD. Would it be better for me to place a new order for the same products and use PayPal?

If I do that, can you make sure I don't get charged for the first order attempt - double charged? Just want to be safe is all.

Let me know what to do so I can make the purchase.

Thanks!

@SinMix
Hi there! I just tried to buy the Metal Pack and the 2C++ Preset Pack but, for some reason the order wouldn't process with my card. My order number is PCYEVOGPD. Would it be better for me to place a new order for the same products and use PayPal?

If I do that, can you make sure I don't get charged for the first order attempt - double charged? Just want to be safe is all.

Let me know what to do so I can make the purchase.

Thanks!
Yes Man go with paypal payment. Credit card payment canceled already. Dont worry!
Stay Metal!

Hey @SinMix, any chance you could make an Axe Fx version of the 5150 III profile you made for the Kemper? I'd like to buy!
I think Yes. But first Friedman Pack. IMO best sounding ampsim from Axe But sure someday 5153 also.
Thx for support Man! Great packs you bought now so just have fun!

Stay Metal!

Hi Guys! Huuuge Free Rock Pack Update! 14 fresh presets/cabinets IRs. All Presets 2 scenes based on Friedman Amps from Axe. Every cab IR with e906 mic. As always only my own cabinets collection! 5 Mesa Cabs, Marshall, Zilla, David Laboga + Inside HOWTO with eq suggestions! Have Fun!

https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=112&controller=product

Here for axample Preset 01 with DavidLaboga 2x12 cab IR + backing track

Say Metal!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom