SinMix [Custom Presets & IR] Producer Pack Out Now!

Hi Sinmix, today i download the newest version of your cab pack. It souds really great. And i just want to ask, why you dont use a ribbon mic with all cabs? It would be really great to combine it with sm57.
Thanks a lot, and sorry for my english))

Hi Sinmix, today i download the newest version of your cab pack. It souds really great. And i just want to ask, why you dont use a ribbon mic with all cabs? It would be really great to combine it with sm57.
Thanks a lot, and sorry for my english))
Well... For metal hard to beat sm57. Another great mic Heil PR20. Also AT4040 Lewit 240 PRO is nice. Dont like Audix I5. md421 + sm57 not bad. MD 441 also was great. Enough for Me.

Stay Metal!

Well... For metal hard to beat sm57. Another great mic Heil PR20. Also AT4040 Lewit 240 PRO is nice. Dont like Audix I5. md421 + sm57 not bad. MD 441 also was great. Enough for Me.

Stay Metal!

Ok, thanks, i dont try all the mics:wink:. But in the next days i will do it.
Thanks.

Have you some plans about new ir packs? Sorry for dumb questions, but HBE in my axe fx2 sounds so perfect with your ir's:)

Ok, thanks, i dont try all the mics:wink:. But in the next days i will do it.
Thanks.

Have you some plans about new ir packs? Sorry for dumb questions, but HBE in my axe fx2 sounds so perfect with your ir's:)
Try my free update for Rock Pack - 14 new presets with friedman ampsims, all cab IR just e906, and all sounds awesome :D

Stay Metal!

Hi, Free Update of my 5153 Pack! 2 New presets inside. Engl 212 cab with g12EVH speaker and New Dlight 112-Pro cab with Custom David Laboga Mamzer 30 Speaker! Have Fun!

SinMix_56153_update.jpg

Stay Metal!

Free Update SinMix 5153 Preset Pack. 2 new presets Hesu 412 Oversized G12H and V30 (sm57/Lewitt 240 Pro Mic). Go to my store redownload pack again and done! Have Fun! \m/

evh_upd.jpg

Stay Metal!

[Producer Pack Owners] Gift from SinMix. Now inside the Pack 65Amps 2x12 Openback [G12H/Alnico Blue speakers] CabPack! 23 fresh IR. Great for all Rock/Blues styles. Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• SinMix_AxeCabPack_65Amps.jpg
    SinMix_AxeCabPack_65Amps.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 6
[Metal] 5153 and Bogner XTC Presets from SinMix Metal Pack! 2019 Update! \m/

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom