Singtall Superpack of presets are ready!

my computer got hit by a power surge/lightning and i lost everything! good thing i had most of the stuff backed up in dropbox....but i had a lot of new artist presets that are now gone. back to the drawing board.

all of my presets should work at the current firmware with no issues. Quantum 9.03 at this moment.
I also bought your presets Yesterday evening but havent got any sign of it in my e-mail....but my account have been charged for the money. What now?

I also bought your presets Yesterday evening but havent got any sign of it in my e-mail....but my account have been charged for the money. What now?

you gave an invalid email address. i'll send the link by messenger here
Are you sure you lost your data? A lightning strike would most likely fry the power supply, but not the rest of the computer unless you were really unlucky.

i had to replace the power supply, motherboard and external HD. sucks.

you gave an invalid email address. i'll send the link by messenger here

i had to replace the power supply, motherboard and external HD. sucks.

Thank you very much. I got it now :) I guess i did something wrong when typing my e-mail for you, sorry. It will be very interesting to try your presets out. I cant do it until the coming weekend when i will go to my studio again. I have struggled to get the right tone myself since i just bought the axe fx II but ive just in the starting phase. I had the axe for one week since i bought it. I also have an KPA and i bought Commercial profiles to that one too with very satisfieing results. I will put a link here to a sound wich i would be more than glad if there is time for you to try to make. ...On my kramer stagemaster guitar there is Lundgren humbucker and on my esp m-1 custom i have put an emg 81 mic on.

Last edited:
I got a few tones I can't quite get right, and I'd pay for any one of them.

1. Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
2. Bets of Both Worlds (The clean and dirty mixed tone) - VH
3. A suite of good John Mellencamp tones, but especially "Get a Leg Up"

I had been waiting for this for a while and grabbed them first thing. Ross already delivered. Here is the current list:
  • ./Amps/Cameron Crunch.syx
  • ./Amps/Cameron Lead.syx
  • ./Amps/JS410 Lead.syx
  • ./Amps/PerPlexed.syx
  • ./Amps/PRS Archon II.syx
  • ./Amps/PRS Archon.syx
  • ./Artist/Bark at the Moon.syx
  • ./Artist/Between the Buried and Me.syx
  • ./Artist/Blizzard of Oz.syx
  • ./Artist/Collective Soul.syx
  • ./Artist/Crazy Babies.syx
  • ./Artist/Dokken 1986 Lead.syx
  • ./Artist/Dokken Kiss of Death.syx
  • ./Artist/Images and Words.syx
  • ./Artist/Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes.syx
  • ./Artist/King's X Gretchen.syx
  • ./Artist/Led Zeppelin - Song Remains the Same.syx
  • ./Artist/LED ZEPPELIN London Live.syx
  • ./Artist/Lynch Mob Wicked.syx
  • ./Artist/Metallica Black.syx
  • ./Artist/Nobody's Fault But Mine.syx
  • ./Artist/Pantera Cowboys.syx
  • ./Artist/PRS Archon.syx
  • ./Artist/Rush - Kid Gloves.syx
  • ./Artist/Rush - Limelight Mono.syx
  • ./Artist/Rush - Limelight Stereo.syx
  • ./Artist/Rush - Limelight.syx
  • ./Artist/Shinedown - Madness.syx
  • ./Artist/Stryper.syx
  • ./Artist/Tesseract Nascent.syx
  • ./Artist/Ultimate Sin.syx
  • ./Artist/Van Halen Balance.syx
  • ./Artist/Van Halen I.syx
  • ./Artist/White Zombie.syx
  • ./Artist/Whitesnake Cryin in the Rain.syx
  • ./Artist/Whitesnake.syx
  • ./Collective Soul.syx
  • ./Dokken 1986 Lead.syx
  • ./Dokken Kiss of Death.syx
  • ./Images and Words.syx
  • ./IR/EVH Mean st.syx
  • ./IR/Lynch Mob.syx
  • ./IR/Zakk.syx
  • ./Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes.syx
  • ./JS410 Lead.syx
  • ./King's X Gretchen.syx
  • ./Led Zeppelin - Song Remains the Same.syx
  • ./LED ZEPPELIN London Live.syx
  • ./Nobody's Fault But Mine.syx
  • ./Pantera Cowboys.syx
  • ./PRS Archon.syx
  • ./Rush - Limelight Mono.syx
  • ./Rush - Limelight Stereo.syx
  • ./Rush - Limelight.syx
  • ./Shinedown - Madness.syx
  • ./Singtall BE Krunch.syx
  • ./Singtall Glassy Clean.syx
  • ./Singtall HBE Lead.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall BE Krunch.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall Epic Lead.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall Glassy Clean.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall HBE Lead.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall JS410 Lead.syx
  • ./Tesseract Nascent.syx
  • ./Van Halen I.syx
  • ./Whitesnake.syx

I’m purchasing this tonight :) Just got my ax8 for Christmas and haven’t touched my JVM410 since. I must admit that I am struggling with creating a model on my studio monitors and it sounding fizzy through my QSC K12s. I’m not giving up and I’m hoping that the super pack will give me some tones to start with so I’m not tweaking so much at band practice. I am thankful that this forum exists and I know that this is the best place for knowledge.

i checked out the presets on 9.04 and i didn't hear anything that made me need to tweak them. if anything, they sound a little better.

why does the kings x ii preset have 2 cabs in it

i often use two cabinets to get the tone either wider sounding or just to give me more options. if the cabinets are parallel then i intend to widen the tone. if the cabinets are in series then the second one was a tonematch that can be turned off if you want to go a slightly different direction....that and many of the artist presets can actually feel like crap to play on outside of a band mix so you can turn off the second cabinet to get a rounder tone that may feel better.

Hey Singtall! I have question that has probably been answered but thought i better make sure as i couldn't find it...are these tones for FRFR playback? I only have a regular tube amp and guitar cab at the moment, but will have a FRFR early next week and was hoping to check out this super pack!

Suggestions id like:
Band: Fates Warning:
Album: Parallels
Song: Point of View

Band: Periphery
Album: PII This time its personal
Song; Luck as a Constant..(end solo tone)

Thanks!

Hey Singtall! I have question that has probably been answered but thought i better make sure as i couldn't find it...are these tones for FRFR playback? I only have a regular tube amp and guitar cab at the moment, but will have a FRFR early next week and was hoping to check out this super pack!

Suggestions id like:
Band: Fates Warning:
Album: Parallels
Song: Point of View

Band: Periphery
Album: PII This time its personal
Song; Luck as a Constant..(end solo tone)

Thanks!

yes, i made these presets for full range speakers. i'll add your preset requests to the stack i'm working on. thanks

@Singtall
I bought your Axe FX II pack back in September and only now returned to the link in the email to see if there were any updates or additions, but the link no longer works? Just gives a 'page cannot be displayed' message.

Back
Top Bottom