Singtall Superpack of presets are ready!

The pack that keeps giving:) Your hard work and dedication to the pack shows in every preset. Thanks again Singtall you are greatly appreciated!

Can't wait to give these a run!

Lots of nice tones there! The Kings X was impressive on a Les Paul... And the opening VH sound was easily identifiable even without playing Eddie's riffs.

Made a couple presets today:

TNT - 10K (yes the cabinet is supposed to be at the end of the chain on this one.)
Cameron Grind (my own creation)
Cameron Grind Stereo
Singtall AFS100

I've been suffering with Piriformis syndrome the last 3-4 weeks and it's been very hard to sit and work on presets, but i gotta work a little when i can.

Made a couple presets today:

TNT - 10K (yes the cabinet is supposed to be at the end of the chain on this one.)
Cameron Grind (my own creation)
Cameron Grind Stereo
Singtall AFS100

I've been suffering with Piriformis syndrome the last 3-4 weeks and it's been very hard to sit and work on presets, but i gotta work a little when i can.
Uggh, I feel for ya man, I have four herniated discs in my lower back & sciatica & been dealing with the original injury for 9 years but been couch ridden for 2 years now. And just sitting for longer than 1/2 hour can be brutal, so I feel your pain. Hope ya feel better soon & ya get better quickly, this shit is no fun at all.

Here's hoping that everything is good with Singtall's health, and that we will see more of his awesome patches.

The PRS Archon patch is SMOKN' !!!!!

How about some Neal Schon presets from Frontiers, Raised On Radio and Trial By Fire. And some Stone Temple Pilots, Core and Purple albums.

After all the glowing comments I've taken the plunge, paid my money, received the download link, done the download, but now... I have other things to attend to before taking them for a spin :(

Merry-go-normal life definitely gets in the way sometimes but later this evening it's a different story :)

still working on a mountain of presets from requests. trying to decide on whether i should update firmware to 9.01. i really hate to mess with the tone i have going right now. i may experiment with the new firmware just to see if it changes things much.

Back
Top Bottom