Singtall Superpack of presets are ready!

download links sent. sorry for the delay. it takes a little while to get the email confirmation. i also had my son's birthday party going on today so i couldn't get to my pc as quickly as i wanted to.

i will work on all of the requested presets. i will also see about getting that ring modulator thing going for the jeff beck tone so i can cash in on that $100 reward. lol.

i use the link you guys provide as a reference for the tone. in the case that you post a link that sounds crappy i'll approximate that tone with a little better quality. and gain may need to be adjusted to suite your guitar....unless you want to do a tonematch of my guitar, which is easily doable.

still on firmware 8.01. but to be honest, my presets haven't changed much tonally for the last few revs. Cliff is doing tweaks for the most part, not major overhauls. if you find a preset that you feel is grossly off then let me know and i'll be happy to go back in and tweak it.

FF to 1:43

done! it's in the superpack. it's not perfect, but it's close enough to play live that Jeff Beck fans will like it. you will have to tweak the parameters of the effect to get it closer. i tried to get it into the ballpark without eating up the whole afternoon.

Queensryche: Eyes of a stranger.... so much toan for one song...

Listen to the power chords @ ~2:13 or so. Epic.
Solo @ 3:12... ridiculously tonealicious.
Even the clean @ 0:48 is sweet...

Also: +1 For Nuno's PG tone. My all time favorite.

done! it's in the superpack. it's not perfect, but it's close enough to play live that Jeff Beck fans will like it. you will have to tweak the parameters of the effect to get it closer. i tried to get it into the ballpark without eating up the whole afternoon.
OK! Tell me how to get that C note to you! I can send via PayPal. For the amount of work you are doing for all of us you deserve it for ' close enough.' I can't wait to try these presets! Never mind I see now (it helps to read does it not?!).

Last edited:
Do you also use the new Bank A presets in the making of your presets? If this is a completely stupid question, I apologize for my ignorance!

Do you also use the new Bank A presets in the making of your presets? If this is a completely stupid question, I apologize for my ignorance!

i start from scratch when making a preset....unless i already have something made that is a close starting point.

I finally have a preset pack available. the tones are mostly core tone without much worry about elaborate effects. i made some artist presets and i few of my own. i will be updating the superpack constantly as requests for new presets come in. you can get this superpack at my website www.singtall.com

Are these available for the Mark II as well as the XL? You're web site makes it look like the presets were built for the XL. I beilieve XL presets won't work in a Mark II.

Are these available for the Mark II as well as the XL? You're web site makes it look like the presets were built for the XL. I beilieve XL presets won't work in a Mark II.

i'm making presets on the axe-fx II, not the XL. i'm using Fractool to import them into AX8.

anyway we can just by single preset's and not the whole pack? I just want a few and if your going to add to the pack later I don't want to buy the whole pack over again just to get a couple of new ones.

Back
Top Bottom