Singtall Superpack of presets are ready!

does the AX8 pack have all the same presets? I really want this.

My requests would be GN'R Appetite for Destruction, Use your Illusions and KISS Alive!

Victim Of Changes, JP

Its a drag to base a preset on a file like this, since the vinyl sounds a bit brighter I would say. Probably an extremely easy one, but what the hell.

Last edited:
Confused at why the list has artist and then the same present name without artist.

I have a neck humbucker (standard pickup for the BC Rich Bitch 1986 US model, not sure what it is though; and a bridge Fred humbucker with a parallel/series switch. I have no tone pot. For whatever reason I do not feel able to replicate tones well. One suspicion I have is that it may have to do with not having a tone pot, which tends to give me a high end that I am unable to intuit how to match up to typical tone pot coloration.

I would love to be able to better replicate some Gary Moore tones, and some Hendrix tones, Little Wing, House Burning Down, Castles Made Of Sand, Voodoo Chile, Driftin'...

I second the Eric Johnson, Paisley, and Blackmore.

Fripp (possibly need more electronics to do this), Marr, Jeff Healey..

I bought the pack, but don't know how to download. But it says "within 24 hours" so I guess I'm waiting for the links.

Links sent.
if you are having problems tonematching then i highly suggest downloading my pickup tonematches and replace the tone of your pickups. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2ynymcrp60qkp6/Guitar vault.zip?dl=0

Just purchased your Superpack, for the Axe-Fx II. There's 3 cabs in the Cab Folder, no explanation what they are used for?

Very interesting

Could you look into the Michael Thompson sound? His clean and lead tones with the eventide h3000 modulated delays. For instance listen to Michael Thompson song Future Past or more recent the Roacha album, the song lies

Sucessful download of the presets... Very happy with this investment. All sound good and some match perfectly my personal taste. Many close to perfect without any tweaking needed... Thanks!
Not clear what the included irs should be used for.
I 'll be watching for updates and additions to the list.

This is great stuff, I love the 'all in' pricing. When purchasing the pack, there isn't any way to add more then the purchase price, though you mention you can donate more... I feel your pricing is more then reasonable for all the work done and since you are doing the one price gets you everything, I would like to support that. Let me know a paypal or something.

Thanks for all your work in this great pack!

BTW: if i was going to make a suggestion it would be White Lion's Vito Bratta and Nuno Betterment, since you already did Lynch. :)

Got my superpack today. No problems to download. First impression after a quick walk through the presets. Every preset is useful and sounds great. I love the js410 lead, the PRS Archon and the Dokken stuff. No tweaking needed. Thank you Ross for this.
I'm looking for the Warren Haynes live sound for "beautifuly Broken"

A few different ones that could be cool to try.

A Horrendous patch would be cool. It's a modern HM-2 type sound:

Fates Warning - Anarchy Divine

Heathen - Opiate of the Masses (sort of a IJFA Metallica tone) but really wide.

Just purchased your Superpack, for the Axe-Fx II. There's 3 cabs in the Cab Folder, no explanation what they are used for?

sorry for not including a readme file for the IR's. i presumed everyone knew what to do with them. lol. i'm adding a readme file to the superpack.

load all 3 IR's in user locations. when you load the presets with the same name, make sure you choose the user cabinet instead of whatever it defaults to. the IR's are all tonematch to the cd.

i added a donate link. many have suggested that i charge several times more for my presets and split them into small packs, but i like the thought of a product that keeps on giving. after all, isn't this the business model that Cliff has given to us?

Back
Top Bottom