Singtall Superpack of presets are ready!

Good to see you are back in forum (guess it's been awhile). I always found a lot of value in your tips and advice.

I have been working on several projects in the last year that have made it slow going making presets for the Fractal units, but i back in it now.

i need some requests. anybody?

Hello,
I just order and bought the Singtall superpack for AXE FX II..will I get a confirmation and a link to download the pack ?

OK then - for me it would be: Steve Lukather this smooth and sustaining tone from his solo cd "Transition" Here is a soundcheck for that tour in 2013:

He's got that nice comp in it - I believe it's the Xotic SP Comp which is where the guitar goes in first before the rest of the pedal board. On the the next vid you can see it at about 10:16

But also you can use the cd tone if you prefere for working, which is here - it's mainly the lead tone I#m interesseted - here is one song from the cd which would be interessting to get the rhythmn and lead tones. Lead starts at 3:20:

EDIT: I'm using a Les Paul with a Floyd Trem System and the Suhr Doud Aldrich pickups (Humbucker).

Hello,
I just order and bought the Singtall superpack for AXE FX II..will I get a confirmation and a link to download the pack ?

yes sir. i get an email from the bank saying an order was placed, i then forward that email plus the superpack preset links to your email. you should have them now.

here is a freebie that is very useful. turn your standard strat into a humbucker equipped guitar.

load up this user cabinet at the start of the chain. change the output level of the cabinet to +9db. enjoy!

Attachments

• U010_Single to Humbucker.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 139
I had been waiting for this for a while and grabbed them first thing. Ross already delivered. Here is the current list:
  • ./Amps/Cameron Crunch.syx
  • ./Amps/Cameron Lead.syx
  • ./Amps/JS410 Lead.syx
  • ./Amps/PerPlexed.syx
  • ./Amps/PRS Archon II.syx
  • ./Amps/PRS Archon.syx
  • ./Artist/Bark at the Moon.syx
  • ./Artist/Between the Buried and Me.syx
  • ./Artist/Blizzard of Oz.syx
  • ./Artist/Collective Soul.syx
  • ./Artist/Crazy Babies.syx
  • ./Artist/Dokken 1986 Lead.syx
  • ./Artist/Dokken Kiss of Death.syx
  • ./Artist/Images and Words.syx
  • ./Artist/Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes.syx
  • ./Artist/King's X Gretchen.syx
  • ./Artist/Led Zeppelin - Song Remains the Same.syx
  • ./Artist/LED ZEPPELIN London Live.syx
  • ./Artist/Lynch Mob Wicked.syx
  • ./Artist/Metallica Black.syx
  • ./Artist/Nobody's Fault But Mine.syx
  • ./Artist/Pantera Cowboys.syx
  • ./Artist/PRS Archon.syx
  • ./Artist/Rush - Kid Gloves.syx
  • ./Artist/Rush - Limelight Mono.syx
  • ./Artist/Rush - Limelight Stereo.syx
  • ./Artist/Rush - Limelight.syx
  • ./Artist/Shinedown - Madness.syx
  • ./Artist/Stryper.syx
  • ./Artist/Tesseract Nascent.syx
  • ./Artist/Ultimate Sin.syx
  • ./Artist/Van Halen Balance.syx
  • ./Artist/Van Halen I.syx
  • ./Artist/White Zombie.syx
  • ./Artist/Whitesnake Cryin in the Rain.syx
  • ./Artist/Whitesnake.syx
  • ./Collective Soul.syx
  • ./Dokken 1986 Lead.syx
  • ./Dokken Kiss of Death.syx
  • ./Images and Words.syx
  • ./IR/EVH Mean st.syx
  • ./IR/Lynch Mob.syx
  • ./IR/Zakk.syx
  • ./Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes.syx
  • ./JS410 Lead.syx
  • ./King's X Gretchen.syx
  • ./Led Zeppelin - Song Remains the Same.syx
  • ./LED ZEPPELIN London Live.syx
  • ./Nobody's Fault But Mine.syx
  • ./Pantera Cowboys.syx
  • ./PRS Archon.syx
  • ./Rush - Limelight Mono.syx
  • ./Rush - Limelight Stereo.syx
  • ./Rush - Limelight.syx
  • ./Shinedown - Madness.syx
  • ./Singtall BE Krunch.syx
  • ./Singtall Glassy Clean.syx
  • ./Singtall HBE Lead.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall BE Krunch.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall Epic Lead.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall Glassy Clean.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall HBE Lead.syx
  • ./Singtall tone/Singtall JS410 Lead.syx
  • ./Tesseract Nascent.syx
  • ./Van Halen I.syx
  • ./Whitesnake.syx

If you could nail down Justin Lowe's preset (After the Burial) from the "Wolves Within" album, that would be godly. They play 9 strings on that album, and I cannot achieve the tight/snappy low end they have.

Last edited:
If you could do presets for these, that would be awesome:

Randy Rhoads's live tone:

Fair to Midland's Arrows and Anchors tone:

Confused at why the list has artist and then the same present name without artist.

I have a neck humbucker (standard pickup for the BC Rich Bitch 1986 US model, not sure what it is though; and a bridge Fred humbucker with a parallel/series switch. I have no tone pot. For whatever reason I do not feel able to replicate tones well. One suspicion I have is that it may have to do with not having a tone pot, which tends to give me a high end that I am unable to intuit how to match up to typical tone pot coloration.

I would love to be able to better replicate some Gary Moore tones, and some Hendrix tones, Little Wing, House Burning Down, Castles Made Of Sand, Voodoo Chile, Driftin'...

I second the Eric Johnson, Paisley, and Blackmore.

Fripp (possibly need more electronics to do this), Marr, Jeff Healey..

I bought the pack, but don't know how to download. But it says "within 24 hours" so I guess I'm waiting for the links.

Last edited:
Bought the superpack and got your mail yesterday.
Was unable to download immediately. Just tried now: I got a 404 error in Dropbox. No access to the files...Could you resend the link? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom