Singtall Superpack of presets are ready!

Hey, Singtall, interesting to see you post, I was just dropping some of your Axe2 presets into Fractool and putting them into the Axe3. When I tried one last night there was no sound but then I copied each block into a new preset and got good results. I am thinking about doing more but may hold off if you are re-building presets for the 3. Is there any way you can let us know your plans? Thanks in advance. Also, I wouldn't mind paying again if that's in the plan!;)

aside from Fractool i have no way of converting the presets to use in the Axe III. I currently don't have a III and I'm not sure when i might have the money to get one. the only option at the moment is doing what you are doing. sorry about that. if i get a few big jobs with my security company then i'll look into getting the III.

you may want to check with the author of fractool and ask him why the conversion isn't happening correctly. i'm sure it's something he can work on in an update.

The method I used after I had imported the preset using Fractool (and not getting any sound) was to initiate a new preset, put the input and output blocks in the first and last column respectively, and then copy each block from the imported preset one at a time, including amp and cab. I don't have my Axe2 set up so I can't compare Axe3, but the sound is very similar if not identical. Leads me to think the problem may be in the input block, but that is just a guess. There are two input blocks on some presets as well, one of them is labeled "USB".

The method I used after I had imported the preset using Fractool (and not getting any sound) was to initiate a new preset, put the input and output blocks in the first and last column respectively, and then copy each block from the imported preset one at a time, including amp and cab. I don't have my Axe2 set up so I can't compare Axe3, but the sound is very similar if not identical. Leads me to think the problem may be in the input block, but that is just a guess. There are two input blocks on some presets as well, one of them is labeled "USB".
Not needed, read my previous post : import with fractool and just fix the output block's parameters. The error was in the initial presets

no idea why the presets have zero volume. could it be that they were made under an older firmware and fractool interprets the output at -80?

i downloaded the presets and tried them on my axe-fx II with firmware 10.1 and they work correctly. hmmmmm, strange.

Back
Top Bottom