Singtall Superpack of presets are ready!

Hey Sintall, I hope you are doing better with the Piriformis syndrome. Your health always comes first!

I have a couple of request whenever you’re up to it. I think Gary Hoey animal instincts and bert’s lounge would be a great addition to the pack. Also C.O.C clean my wounds and albatross if possible.

Dude! A week out of back surgery, and they're already pulling you off the meds? That's gotta be a good sign. Here's wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

Well, then, since you'll just be layin' around,;), how about Satriani's "You're My World"? I can't get the amp/wah just right, or maybe I need P90's.

Get well!

Thanks, -cp

Dude! A week out of back surgery, and they're already pulling you off the meds? That's gotta be a good sign. Here's wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

they didn't pull me off the meds, i pulled myself off. lol. i'm now day three without withdrawal.

Hi mate,

I just bought your presets and got an immediate email back acknowledging my purchase but no download link. What now?

Edit: got the second email. Awesome presets!

Cheers,
Jim

Last edited:
Hi!

What FW is required for these? I’m actually on 18.x (have not upgraded to Quatum because haven’t had the time to commit to redoing all of my patches).

Thanks!

Finally got around to downloading. Some very useful presets, thanks for the work! Especially like some of the clean sounds. I will keep watching for more.

my computer got hit by a power surge/lightning and i lost everything! good thing i had most of the stuff backed up in dropbox....but i had a lot of new artist presets that are now gone. back to the drawing board.

all of my presets should work at the current firmware with no issues. Quantum 9.03 at this moment.

my computer got hit by a power surge/lightning and i lost everything! good thing i had most of the stuff backed up in dropbox....but i had a lot of new artist presets that are now gone. back to the drawing board.

all of my presets should work at the current firmware with no issues. Quantum 9.03 at this moment.

Are you sure you lost your data? A lightning strike would most likely fry the power supply, but not the rest of the computer unless you were really unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom