Singtall preset pack Volume 2

Singtall

Experienced
Vendor
I just finished spending the day tweaking presets to get them ready for upload. some of the volumes may still be a little off, but an easy fix. I'm basically ear fried at this point.lol. the presets were chosen based on requests. Pack includes 24 custom ToneMatch IR's.

Preset list:

AC/DC - Back In Black.syx
Aerosmith Walk This Way.syx
Arlen Roth.syx
Autograph - Turn up the Radio.syx
Billy Idol Crunch.syx
Black Sabbath.syx
Bon Jovi - Runaway.syx
Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers.syx
Dio - Holy Diver (Stereo).syx
Dio - Holy Diver.syx
Down - Bury Me.syx
Extreme - Mutha.syx
Extreme - Watching Waiting.syx
GNR Use Your Illusion.syx
Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengence.syx
Judas Priest - The Ripper.syx
Judas Priest - Better By You.syx
Memphis May Fire.syx
Nirvana.syx
Pearl Jam - Alive.syx
Poison - Talk Dirty.syx
The Police.syx
Queensryche - Empire.syx
Quiet Riot.syx
Ratt - Lay It Down.syx
Ratt - Way Cool Jr.syx
Santana - Smooth.syx
Satch Boogie.syx
Scorpions.syx
Silent Fear - Dark Horse
ZZ Top - Just Got Paid.syx
ZZ Top - Lagrange.syx

Get the presets here:

http://www.singtall.com/fractal-axe-fx-ii/

Will there be a pack for the AX8 maybe in a few weeks? Just bought your pack one a few days ago. I really like it. Thx

God I love being a Fractal owner. The fun never stops does it? Sometimes it can become overwhelming, spending every free moment at work during the day scouring the Fractal Forums for great links like this one. Then the anxiety I experience waiting to clock out so I can race Home and start shredding!!! Thanks for your hard work!!!

Great to see you back at it again Ross @Singtall. How's your back doing?

Doing good bro. I healed up pretty good from back surgery. I even played a couple rounds of golf recently. It sucked for awhile because I couldn't sit for very long without pain, which made making presets almost impossible. Feels so good to be able to play again. Now I just need to get my fingers back in shape. lol.

i have been working on an Archon preset for someone and i did a tonematch and played around until I got something very close. this is not in this current pack, but will be in the next one. A custom IR is part of the file, so save it where you want it.

Attachments

• Archon Deep Bright.syx
    17 KB · Views: 44
I went through the pack again and changed some volume levels and tweaked a few presets. I also added a few more presets to compensate a few people having to put up with low levels on some presets. download the same link again and get the new presets and extra presets.

a few people didn't like the folder with presets that included cabinets so i did away with it. you will need to manually import all IR's, then load presets and match them up with the IR's of the same name....so you can put the IR's wherever you want them to be.

I just finished working on some new Queensryche presets to cover the tones of 4 more albums. Do I include them in Volume 2 or wait until Volume 3 in a few weeks? Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom