Singtall Personal Preset

Singtall

Experienced
Vendor
I've always had several presets that I used to get all of the tones that I wanted for live and studio use, but now I've managed to squeeze everything that I need into one preset with several scenes. The new preset comes in right at 69% CPU usage which is not too bad considering everything that I'm using.

update I've added 12 more presets to this pack!

Yes, it is a pay preset. I've got a ton of hours in the studio tweaking this preset so I think it's worth something.

http://www.singtall.com/fractal-axe-fx-iii/

Attachments

• Singtall Rig.png
    Singtall Rig.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
So far I'm getting good response from the guys that got the preset. they say it has a lot of different tones available in one preset. i have to agree.

just added a few presets to the dropbox folder for you guys that got my rig. I tried adding 2 more cabs for a rounder tone. then I tried replacing the amp with everything in the box until I found a few that worked for me. the result is several presets using amps that I might not have thought to use previously. all of the presets share the same scene selections as that works well for me.

there are now 13 presets into what is becoming a preset pack.

let me know what you guys think.

apologies. i just read the rules. please delete anything that does not fall within the rules. thanks

I added another couple presets to my pack.

I recorded a band called "Silver Dose" a couple weeks ago with my presets and I made another preset to sound like his Orange head thru my Marshall cabinet. I will be posting a link to that recording as soon as they release it.

the tone they used was my Singtall Orange Rig preset on 2 tracks panned wide, then 2 tracks of my Singtall Rig with lows cut a little more and panned a little less. the combination sounded great.

Back
Top Bottom