Single Wah/Volume pedal capability missing?

ghost219

Inspired
I'm trying to set up my Mission pedal to control a volume and wah block. Followed directions from Katsukurimedia.com's YouTube video and it's not working for me at all. Upon completion, I lose complete control of the volume. I see it visually tracking the movement but it doesn't do anything.

Running 4.00

Anyone else have this arise or is this a common issue with the AX8?

I would but I had to pack my stuff up because I'm traveling to a gig after work today. (3 hours away and overnight)

I followed video instructions to the letter. The sweeps of both volume and each are on one ext ctrl and their bypass modes are on another while making sure the 'curve' of the bypass on the volume was flipped around (start at 100, end at 0).

I'm trying to set up my Mission pedal to control a volume and wah block. Followed directions from Katsukurimedia.com's YouTube video and it's not working for me at all. Upon completion, I lose complete control of the volume. I see it visually tracking the movement but it doesn't do anything.

Running 4.00

Anyone else have this arise or is this a common issue with the AX8?

it works 100% on my side following one of Axetutorials videos setting up a mission pedal.

I got it figured out! I'm using the new Mission Engineering SP25L Aero pedal and I remember I had to switch the latching control like you would for the volume in the video process and I completely forgot! Just had to switch the volume pedal bypass back to the 0-100 is all. :D

Also, heads up: on that pedal, OUT 1 & 2 are the same output. OUT 3 is the latching switch.

I got it figured out! I'm using the new Mission Engineering SP25L Aero pedal and I remember I had to switch the latching control like you would for the volume in the video process and I completely forgot! Just had to switch the volume pedal bypass back to the 0-100 is all. :D
can you elaborate on what you did? i don't understand it at all.

Ok. I have 2 expression pedals for my full rig. the fractal for volume and was using the kemper mission pedal for wah/fx. I just got the new SP25L Aero from mission and noticed the light on it was engaging when turning my wah OFF so I flipped the sweep for the latching switch, like what you did for the volume bypass in your video. For this past weekends gig, I condensed my board to cut weight and size so, yeah. Just brought the mission and the AX8. While trying to set up the mission for wah/volume, I completely forgot about flipping the sweep on the wah (I copied my preset to a different number and modified).

Ok. I have 2 expression pedals for my full rig. the fractal for volume and was using the kemper mission pedal for wah/fx. I just got the new SP25L Aero from mission and noticed the light on it was engaging when turning my wah OFF so I flipped the sweep for the latching switch, like what you did for the volume bypass in your video. For this past weekends gig, I condensed my board to cut weight and size so, yeah. Just brought the mission and the AX8. While trying to set up the mission for wah/volume, I completely forgot about flipping the sweep on the wah (I copied my preset to a different number and modified).
Ahh got it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom