Since we still do not have an Axe manage...how do you clear a user cab slot?

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
I've installed some user cab IR's that I am not going to use any longer how do you guys clear the slots?(Individually)
With Axe Maage there was an clear/Delete option, now??? how can I do it?

Perhaps I'm being obtuse, but couldn't you just ignore the slots just like many built in cabs you don't use?
-
Austin

Perhaps I'm being obtuse, but couldn't you just ignore the slots just like many built in cabs you don't use?
-
Austin

I hear what you're saying but I'm OCD about these things. I have some user created presets I uploaded from Axe Exchange. I thought I liked them and now I don't. I don't have another preset to overwrite it with, and now it just sits there. Unused. It drives me insane lol. I know I'm nuts, but we are special in our own way.

I have some user created presets
Are you using AxeEdit? If so, you have 4 options.

1.) From the pulldown PRESET menu, choose; CLEAR PRESET and live with a blank (useless) memory location.
2.) From IMPORT; replace it with a duplicate of one you like and edit it to create a unique new sound. OR, Choose an existing preset and pulldown; SAVE TO A NEW PRESET NUMBER>put it in the unwanted location
3.) Either clear the unwanted preset and start from scratch OR, edit the unwanted to sound more agreeable.
4.) Box-up the Axe FX and ship it to me (I want 2 of them!)

It seems to me option 4 is the best, as this solves your problems AND mine.

Are you using AxeEdit? If so, you have 4 options.

1.) From the pulldown PRESET menu, choose; CLEAR PRESET and live with a blank (useless) memory location.
2.) From IMPORT; replace it with a duplicate of one you like and edit it to create a unique new sound. OR, Choose an existing preset and pulldown; SAVE TO A NEW PRESET NUMBER>put it in the unwanted location
3.) Either clear the unwanted preset and start from scratch OR, edit the unwanted to sound more agreeable.
4.) Box-up the Axe FX and ship it to me (I want 2 of them!)

It seems to me option 4 is the best, as this solves your problems AND mine.

Wow thanks!! I like #1!!

There use to be a blank Cab syx.floating around on the forum some where IIRC, I should have it somewhere I save everything Ill look.

Back
Top Bottom