since no reponse about axe meeting in tampa!

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
since there has not been any response on the Florida axe aholics post about meeting in Tampa April 4 from any one in Tampa with a meeting place or from M@ if he could make it an hour north I am gonna have a get together at my place in Lake Panasoffkee (bushnell if only a small #) the event will be for fractal fellowship and secret trading and help sharing for whom ever is in need of help. I will supply location, axeXL, axe ultra, lap top, pa gear, fcb1010, pod 500hd(to show how it can control the axe via midi), drum machine, tuners, solid state power amps, electric drum set, keyboard, various mics, drinks, lunch and or dinner depending on day and time that this is held. any one that attends is welcome to bring anything they wish to demonstrate. Now to decide what day, I work 6 days a week at my truck repair shop so it has to be Saturday April 18 or 25 after 1:00 or Sunday April 19 or 26 any time all day. What I need from those that would like to attend is which of those days will be best for you? I will pick the day that is majority in the postings by April 12 6:00 pm so there will be some time to prepare.

I am in for the 25th too.
Got a gig on the 18th, so that's definitely out for me.

I will bring my Axe FX II XL, Matrix GT1000 power amp, and a couple of 4X12's to try out. Also, a QSC K12 for direct and a Kemper PowerRack, just for fun. The Kemper doesn't get the bulk of my time by any means, however I did buy some profiles recently to check out. Might be fun to do comparisons or whatever.

Anyway, should be a good time and THANKS to paranoid for hosting this!!!
Get your goodies together and let's have some fun.

I can bring an M8M and an ESP MH-1000ET. not quite an axefx, but I'm sure someone will be curious about the evertune bridge.

I would like to meet and I am flexible on a saturday and yes 4/25 works I can also bring my rig axe fx XL and FRFR set up if you like. I am in Sarasota. Thx Brian

Damn, I'd love to make it is that way for this. Since my wife switched to working weekends and being a single car family, I have no way of escaping the purgatory know as South Florida for the time being :lol

well looks like April 25th after 1:00 pm! how many plan on attending? are there any special needs?

directions: from I 75 take exit 321 Hwy470, go west 2.5 miles. on left directly across from Sunoco station.

Back
Top Bottom