Since I have had my Axe II

Things have been a breeze. My band and I have been writing a bit more and we have been using a fraction of the potential of the unit in our songs. It's so hard to use all of it. But we're doin our best. Hope to link some music here recorded with the Mark II

... everything has changed for the better. Touring, track production, sound design, organization and even met some new lifelong friends, too. What more could you ask for?

I can record whatever I want whenever I want. And the only GAS I get is for more guitars.. that can be a blessing or a curse however you see it

I've been playing guitar more. In addition, I've reexamined what "good tone" is with respect to recording. What may sound good when jamming through FRFR monitors may not necessarily sound good in the context of a mix, double-tracked, or whatever.

I have the best sound i've ever had and all the possibility i<'e ever dream, it is the best guitar unit ever, thanks guys !!!!!! :)

Axe FX vs. Xbox One; Axe-Fx is not always online. Axe-fx has no DRM. You can still trade your games with Axe-Fx.

I've gotta say, I really want a K****r, so I can really compare it with the Axe. But I'll never leave my baby, the dedication and development of this this is unparalleled with any other company out there AND it sound freaking amazing.

In addition, I reeheeeheeeheeeleeee want a Suhr Classic and the new Mac Pro *waits for Student Finance in September*

Oh and the UAD Apollo, so I can get my Neve on

I have had nothing but compliments on my tone. I have seen it stand up tall to the 11, the HD, the K, and real amps. I have spent a lot less money chasing tone and a lot more time enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom