"Since I got my Axe-Fx II..."

I have bought stock in Johnson & Johnson, just for the Band Aids... My fingers haven't stopped bleeding yet...
And with stock value escalating, I'll be getting a 2nd AxeFX II... ;-)

I have collected over 100 vintage effects and almost a dozen amps. But they only get played long enough to match them in the Axe-fx. It pretty much does it all!

I have had to face the fact that I am a Frac addict. I play more now than I ever did, and I always play a lot.

I have noticed that my social life has gotten significantly better. Instead of talking about my obsession with gear to my non-musician friends I can get on with my life and drink more tasty brews without that hole that needs filling.

Since I got my Axe FX II....
I play more guitar than ever, with more delicious amps/cabs/effects combos than ever...
I have learned so much about tone, tweaks, IR's, community and awesome customer support & service...
I've created a decent workflow and recorded some cool demos...

Gratitude abounds in my house with my Axe FX II & MCF!!

Huzzah!

Jim Kirk? I call bullshit :lol

We asked visitors to our FB to finish the sentence...
"Since I got my Axe-Fx II..."

Some of the best responses are pasted below.
What would YOU say?

==========================

D. Brian Hodshire
I have lost 93 pounds--70 of it was my old tube amp and the other 23 was skipping meals to play my guitar longer!!

Jeff Valenta
Since I've had my Axe II, I can't go back. Oh, and I don't want to either. This is the future! Thanks FAS

Leo Zuker
I dont go out at night because can't wait for the next morning to turn the magic box on! No hangovers help!

Joey Heshion
I have liquidated six combos, a couple heads, a custom pedalboard & case, a bunch of pedals, put all that money back into the bank, and the Axe rig has more than paid for itself. My setup and transport are now easy and simple, and my tone sounds great I'm told. I also have a LOT more versatility.

Soheil Zarrin Kelk
I have my best tones in bedroom level loudness

Kent-Arne Jørgensen
I no longer have GAS for new amps and effects. Now, all I suffer from is FAS (Firmware Acquisition Syndrome)

Richard McKeen
I had to learn how to sell on eBay to get rid of all of my now useless amps and effects!

Jim Kirk
learnt SO much about tone, amplifiers and stomp boxes. an invaluable and extraordinary tool.

Tom Gorycki
I've sold a lot of old gear and never worry about micing up an amp anymore!

Chuck Black
I have had several erections lasting longer than 4 hours.

Bendt Aaen
My back is aching - NO MORE

Dwayne Mills
For the first time in 25 years I am finally satisfied with my tone

Angel Ricardo Quiñones
My G.A.S. Went away and I am a lot happyer with my sound, THANKS!!!!!

Darren Hightower
I've actually come to understand vintage tone chasing a bit better, which would have never happened otherwise because I would never have been able to afford all that gear in the real world.

Brian Allan Nowak
My wife doesn't see me as often as before.

Paul Colombera
I have written a sh*tload of songs!

Joedy Rose
Ive been able to play what I like at home and Live without sacrificing my tone

Duane L. Martin
I've gotten both spoiled, and used to it. If I ever had to sell it for any reason and use something else, anything else I used would feel like a serious downgrade.

Aaron Emery Hegg
I find myself playing marathon sessions by myself because of how real, nay, how hyper real it sounds and feels. That box responds to subtleties in your playing like the best of amps loaded with the best of tubes.

I no longer have the concern of not knowing if i can get the sound I want when performing live. Thanks Cliff and all of the support staff.

Back
Top Bottom